Thank you ALL who are continuing to vote for us (PUP in Issaquah, WA) We are in 5th place in WA with 5.33% of the WA votes. Up from 5.18%. The closest shelter in #4 position is showing 6.44% of the WA votes. All your voting is APPRECIATED by all of us who foster & volunteer with PUP AND by all the furiends who we are able to help. THANK YOU!!!!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Hi Ernie's Mom here. I gave Ernie the day off. I tried to include a video clip of a dog who is amazing. One can almost see him thinking. I believer there isn't any such thing as a dumb dog/animal. This proves it. They are smart in their own way. I apologize... I wasn't able to eliminate the lead in to the video. It only takes a few seconds so if you get past it, you will see a very smart pup. Sorry I couldn't isolate just the clip of the dog. Also, I couldn't get it into the body of the post and had to enter it as a gadget. Does anyone know of a way to get it in without adding it as a gadget???? Thanks
This is a picture of John taken for the Portugese Water Dogs Red Bandana Day. Guess he wanted to be the star in his own picture.
Ernie, Sasha, Roo, & Chica were willing to pose together. Roo & John are becoming attached to us & us to them. So we hope that someday soon the right people will come along for them.
Roo's deformed right front leg (she was born with it) doesn't slow her down a bit. She is a very fast runner & enjoys running & playing with the others. Especially John & Chica. Both Roo & John are people lovers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hidey HO! You look like a fascinating bunch...you caught my eye and I'll be a watchin'......Cheers!
ReplyDeleteMom had seen that video before - inkhredible!
ReplyDeleteThanks fur sharing those furry nice pikhs too!
Paws khrossed fur their furever furmalies to find them soon!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Now off to vote!
WTG...Beagle!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! Great ... AMAZING!!! Typically you just take the embedded html code n include it on your post. From the HTML you'll see a width n height (you can play around with it to fit in your post). Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteThanks Sugar. I will try that next time I find a video clip that might be worth including. You make it sound simple enough.
ReplyDeleteMom Barb
Beagledini! The other pups thought he was going to free them too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny, what a clever dog!
ReplyDeleteWe just love your photos, you are so gorgeous.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx
awwww that photo of all the doggys in theirred banandanas is precious!
ReplyDeleteWe cannot see videos cause we just have dial up..... but we know it must have been fantastic
love
tweedles
I was about to tell you how to include the video in your post! Glad Sugar told you!
ReplyDeletethat doggie sure is smart!
And you all look grrreat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That is some dog! Hope s/he wasn't injured in the jump.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Ha - we have seen that video before, it is always fun to see it again - one smart beagle:) You all look stunning in your bandanas - wasn't that a fun day with all the furries in red?
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
What a sneaky escape artist that Beagle is!
ReplyDeleteHow snazzy you all look in your red bandanas!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hello! Thank you for commenting on my blog! You have a lovely blog here, we will visit again soon! Just trying to catch up with the comments, we have been on holiday this week (at home!) and time has got away from us!
ReplyDeletelotsaluv, Jeannie and Marvin xxxxxxx
You guys are all so good to pose nicely together. My dogs just can't sit still long enough.
ReplyDeleteWe'll keep on voting.