Ernie here. Hello to all our furiends. Must have been the weather..... We were all HUNGRY. Bet you'll never guess what we are snacking on....heehee. Won't keep you guessing. We followed M, kissed her up, wagged our tails, made noosances of ourselves. Finally.. a snack GREEN BEANS, BABY CARROTS, DICED UP APPLES... What's with that. Does she think we are rabbits???

Roo & John were still wanting to snack so they visited the few strawberry plants M has. There was only a couple of ripe red ones. They snarfed them up!! Then they started in on the green ones. I can't imagine eating the green ones.

Guess Chica finally got her fill. She decided to take a sunbath & work on her tan.

Back at the strawberries. M did feed all of us & this snacking was after our 2nd meal of the day. Maybe the food was filled with just air???!

I decided I better check on the cats. That black & white one likes to parade right next to our fence & twitch his nose & wiggle his tail at us. I thing he is neener neenering us.....

We thought we'd better check out D to see what he had. He always has something & we were right!!! Mom gave him another baby carrot for all of us. What about some Chicken Jerky, or some liver treats?????

Thank you all for voting. We are continuing to move up in WA. We are closing in on 4th place. WhooHoo!! We won't be posting anything for a few days & will miss visiting all of you. We will catch up when we return. Have a good & fun week.
Ernie, Sasha, Chica & of course Roo & John
PeeEss: John & Roo are still looking to find their loving forever homes. This past weekend we thought maybe John had found one. But we haven't heard anything more. We'll see. One of these days the RIGHT people will come along for both of them.
Fresh fruits and veggies taste so good. Yum...
ReplyDeleteWe hope the little ones find their homes soon so they can get started on the rest of their happily afters.
I wish Stumpy and Alf would eat more vegitables! Or any for that matter!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE carrots and beans and apples--just not as much as liver treats or roo chews. Never tried strawberries.
ReplyDeletePaws crossed for Roo and John. Oh, we mean kangaroo chews.....not Roo chews. Thought I'd better clear that up.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
I'm furry fond of veggies and fruits too!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!
We'll keep voting, fear not!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Strawberries sound like the pawfect snack for the first day of summer!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
Wow, you all like to eat!
ReplyDeleteHope you all enjoyed your fresh fruit and treats, we love strawberries too - specially with a bit of ice cream.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx
Bunny food indeed! The funny thing is tho, all those rabbity goodies are so delicious!
ReplyDeleteMMMM carrots!
We love fruits and veges too and mom tells us that they are good for us!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
hmmm....You all look like you enjoyed your rabbit munchies...maybe we will see if mom will buy us some.
ReplyDeleteWags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
HELLOOO Clampets! What a fabulous name! It is so great to meet you all. I can't wait to learn more about your lovely family. Thanks so much for visiting our blog. Keep up the good work in eating your veggies!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com
I love fruits and vegetables, and strawberrys !!!!
ReplyDeleteAll those things are good for you.
Yes we will keep voting and hope forever homes come your way
love
tweedles
I 'loves' rabbit food too...anything to munch on...my daddies get perturbed when I grab seaweed on the beach and scarf it down because I 'upchuck it' later in the middle of the night..sorry!
ReplyDeletegeesh, are you pups turning into rabbits? we would NEVER eat carrots. yech. but we do like apples and strawberries. we also like peaches, but good old stinky MEAT is always best! we hope your mom gives you some real food soon!
ReplyDeletewoofs.
Oh, BLECH! BLECH! BLECH! I so hate the froots and veggies and I spit them out. Mebbe somebody needs to clue our parents in that we is not wabbits and we want CHICKUN, BACON, LIVER, BEEF! We is DOGS!
ReplyDelete