Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cute funny rescue video & Shelter info.

Ernie's Mom here - I found a cute & funny video of a policeman rescuing a Lab caught in a fence. Wanted to include it today. I wanted to include it in the body of the post but wasn't getting it done. It is above the post because I put it in as a gadget. Couldn't get it in the body. Hope you enjoy. Thanks everyfuriend for voting. We are still at #5 in WA & have gone up & down in the overall rating & are now at #175 overall. We are a small rescue organization so we are doing quite well against the BIG guys. Thank you for continuing to vote for us & help us. Ernie, Sasha, & Chica's Mom

18 comments:

  1. I put this on my blog...so cute. Where is this from? I can't find the FB page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found it again. This is the link where I found it. http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/052710-funny-dog-rescue-caught-on-video
    Enjoy & have a great day!
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica's Mom Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is just great - what a smart pup - he knew exactly where he belongs.

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! leave it to a Lab, I'm telling you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!

    We had no idea THAT would be the end on this happy reskhue!

    Thanks so much fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie
    PeeEssWoo: Now off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a funny video. we like that! and we're thinking that dog wasn't hurt at all, but was just fine.

    we will go vote for you again.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Thank you for visiting us, it is very nice to meet you. We love that video, hope the officer gave him a home!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the video, and hope such a clever dog found his home.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    PeeS We've been voting for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok--that video was so awesome! i just loved it! thank you for the nice comment on our bloggy! you can come to cape and sand with us anytime! hehehe that made us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my bloggie! And thanks for posting this video - SO cute!!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a pawsome video! My human and I are both still laughing! I love funny pups! Dogs can have a great sense of humor!

    Congrats on your shelter challenge! We will vote and help you win! :->

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a good video. We dogs are pretty smart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great video! Thanks for sharing it, guys!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great video even the cops got a laugh.

    ReplyDelete