Saturday, August 22, 2009

It was the Scarlet Puppynickel!!!

Sasha & I went to the groomers yesterday. Sasha really liked it. She went right in. I didn't mind BUT then they put us in a big cage and shut the door. I felt way too caged. They left our leashes on. That is when the Scarlet Puppynickel came to visit. (I want to thank my friend Checkers -great idea. Hope you don't mind me using it.) These are pictures Mom took after SP visited. They put Sasha & me into the same cage together. That was fine because we are best friends. But SP came to visit and must have liked the taste of our leather leashes. Or maybe SP didn't like cages either. Our leashes are now in many pieces and one clip is even missing. Wonder where it went? When she called Mom to tell her we were done, she said there had been a bit of a problem. Mom thought maybe something happened to one of us. Like an ear snipped, toenail cut too short - - -- - - I think Mom was relieved the problem was only with the leashes. Cuz' she wasn't mad or nothing - just relieved.
Except for that incident, Sasha & I were good at the groomers. The people were very nice and vaid we were good pups but were Very sorry about the incident with the leashes though. Next time they won't leave our leashes on. Mom usually grooms us herself but she thought it would be a treat to have an expert clean us up. Sasha is easy - just a bath and a good brushing mostly. I however, get more of a spa type treatment. They really gave me a fancy haircut and a bright yellow ribbon on my neck. How do I look? This is before our beauty treatment. I am telling Dad it really is me - only the hair looks different. Oh and by the way, Dad may I have more popcorn. Sasha & I love popcorn .
Sasha didn't change much only cleaner. My hair is much shorter and more stylin'. Sasha & I started to pose for Mom to show off our new do's but then Dad got some popcorn. Popcorn is more important than posing for more pictures. Don't ya' think?
We are finally posing. Pretty good huh? Now where is the popcorn you promised?
Hope you all have a nice weekend and thanks for visiting. Ernie & Sasha PS Checkers, thank you so much for the Scarlet Puppynickel idea. It was a lifesaver. I think maybe they bought it. I didn't get in trouble.

16 comments:

  1. You two clean up real good! :-)

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrooo wrooo,
    you both look mah-velous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so sparkling clean and your bows look so nice on you. Don't you feel so special to be pampered?
    I am very happy also that nothing happened to you while being groomed.
    I agree that popcorn is more important that posing. You two are sooooo beautufuls!
    xoxoxo
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popcorn is WAY better than posing! And I totally believe that it was the Scarlet Puppynickle. He's sneaky like that! You two look GREAT!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love popcorn and hate the groomers. The Scarlet Puppynickel hit here in Michigan, he was at Oskars house and he lives just a little ways from me. He also hit Sasha in Australia. I am very worried. I hope it isn't a "Sasha" thing. I am going to stay up all night and keep watch. I am not getting blamed for the mischief of others. I am sorry you had the trouble, I hope you got popcorn.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. E and S
    You look great! I love the short doos. It's too bad sasha pumpernickel came to destroy leashes.. mine is mr. bizerko. He does crazy things too. But well done.. I think it should be standard you get popcorn after the spa.

    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two look gorgeous after the groomer - your mom needs to find a groomer like mine tho - one that will NOT put you in one of those cages - I have private sessions. I am sorry the scarlett puppynickle destroyed your leash but I'm very glad your pawrents realize it wasn't you - that little sucker has been doing a lot of damage around here since mom started to work....

    pee-ess I didn't go to the wedding I stayed with my auntie susanne and her 5 doggies - I had way more fun than if I had gone to the wedding where I would have been dragged around on that dreaded leash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look super nice! What a handsome boy you are with your new stylish cut, Ernie!
    We think popcorn is pretty important too - definitely more important than posing for pictures!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Ernie and Sasha! i, Bailey, got groomed too! mom did it though. i was helping her paint and then she decided i needed a bath and haircut. silly mom.

    my mom is kind of mad that the groomers put you in a cage with your leashes. that's dangerous if the leashes got caught on something and you got all tangled in them. did she tell you about the Bijou incident?

    you look very handsome after your grooming, Ernie. i bet you both smell really good. mom says i smell good too. i can't wait to get to the dog park to roll in something gross.

    woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very good with your new haircut Ernie!! Very stylin'! Not a good idea to chew your leashes up though!!
    I have always wanted to take my Aussie's to the groomers, but I don't know if those crazy dogs would tolerate it. I mean being groomed by strangers. Sadie would probably have to wear a muzzle! She is very sensitive on her back.
    Nothing better than clean smelling pups!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haircut! And I love the ribbons!You should get a new ribbon each week and model it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You both look very handsome. When will those silly humans learn that leashes make great chew toys when there's nothing else to do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so handsome!! Lovin the new do's!! I have never been to a groomer because my crazy mommy bathes me weekly as it is, but I am sure that if someone tried to strap me down, I would chew my way right through it too! BOL!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by..
    You 2 look like you are stylin now..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh-oh! That naughty SP is trying to get all us doggies in trouble! One day he'll get what's coming to him.

    You two look simply marvelous all cleaned up!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have a lot of roadrunners out here. Normally they just ignore you and go about their business!

    ReplyDelete