Friday, July 10, 2009

4th 0f July visit

We went to a Bar B Q on the 4th of July and got to visit with our Uncle Rich & Aunt Deb and of course our cousin Murphy. We had a lot of fun playing. This was just before they put us outside to play. We all ran and played and it was nice because there was the pool. The 2 big dogs kind of hogged
it. Isn't he cute or is it handsome? He likes to cross his paws. This seems to be a favorite way for him to lay. Told you he really likes his pool. They had to fill it up a couple of times. Murphy runs so hard he has to cool off. He plays until he about drops. Lots of energy!!!
Here is a cutie pie. She was visiting with her Mom & Dad. She is about 2 years old.
This is another real cutie. Her name is CC. That is short for Chinese Crested. They told us she is the Powder Puff variety.
CC has the sweetest personality and is so soft. She travels with her Mom & Dad who are retired.
We had a great time visiting and playing and sniffing everyone. Sasha really liked CC. She likes little dogs. Even I liked her. She smelled good.
Have a good weekend.
Sloppy kisses
Ernie & Sasha

14 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a GREAT time. I have a pool like that as well, but the tall guy won't fill it all the way up because I tend to splash out all the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one at our house too but our Dad won't fill it all the way up for the same reason. BUT we still have fun in it.
    Thanks for visiting us.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for the birthday wishes!!! It looks like you had a really great BBQ! And I see you've got a pool hog! Heehee! I'll be back - I love new friends!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in a pool, mom's not sure if I will like it so she hasn't gotten me one, BOL! I guess there's only one way to find out.
    Little CC does look so soft and fluffy. She is a really pretty grey color, too.
    Have a great weekend!
    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful time you had. Isn't it great to play with new friends and old friends? What fun in the pool. woweee
    xoxox
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like CC also, she is just my size to play with. I didn't know that there were other kinds of those chinese crescant dogs. This one is really cute, sometimes the other one are, well never mind.

    I looked like a really fun day.
    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look like you had a great time, CC does look a cute dog, and I liked the human's ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great time you all had! Murph looks like he really enjoys his pool!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey E and S
    That looks like fun ! Murphy is like me.. full blast play until I drop. Silly isn't it.
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are so cool, I wished I could be there with you and play with you. It looks like you have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi kiddos, you look like you had a lot of fun for the 4th of July. Murphy sure knows how to enjoy his pool! hee hee!

    we think CC is very cute. we've never seen one of the powder puff CCs before. she's way cuter than the bald ones!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Murphy sure enjoys his pool. My guys never lie in theirs, they just paddle and splash. They throe water everywhere.

    CC is adorable. She's the first Powder Puff I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol! we love the one in the pool! we think it is a tight sqeeze!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for visiting our blog and wishing Phantom well. That is one cutie in the 4th of July photo. We have a pool here too but we don't usually go in it - we let the little grandbipeds have fun in there.

    woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete