Battle of Big Dog and me the Schnoodle!!
Sasha is a bit more stubborn than I had expected. She sure is hanging on to Tigris.
Mom says we have cabin fever. She has had a lot of projects and she is getting ready so we can go on a trip. How do I know??? I saw her packing Sasha's and my backpack with food and treats. She is also packing her and Dad's stuff. I did hear her say something about taking us to the park so we can swim. Whoopee!!! We do like the park.
Barks to You!!!!
Ernie & Sasha
Poor Bambi is getting quite the workout! Did he make it?!
ReplyDeleteWe love adventures! We can't wait to hear all about yours! Don't forget the camera!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
that's a good game of tug that you kiddos have going! we hope that you get your cabin fever cured. we want to hear where you are going to swim. swimming is so much fun. we hope you are going to post some photos for us!
ReplyDeletewoofs.
Cute fotos on your blog, have a nice days , greeting from belgium of 2 golden retriever
ReplyDelete