
We sure had a good fun visit. KRB was really laughing. He was so happy. Mom didn't get too many pictures of us outside playing with these little people. It was really wet. We had a good time anyway.

Sasha sure hogged the hugs and cuddling. She stayed as close to them as she could.

I Ernie finally got my share of the pets and cuddles. I was really getting into it. KIB is very gentle.

Sasha was worn out and the little princess was happy with herself. She is so good with us. We hope they come back again before too long. They sure kept us busy while they were visiting.
your little princess sure has pretty long blonde hair. we don't know about those mini-humans. we have never been around them. one time some mini-humans chased Benson at the dog park. mom says it's not only some dogs who are misbehaved. well, Benson was scared and ran away. he is afraid of mini-humans, but the rest of us would just like to jump all over them. we're glad you had fun with your mini-human and got some good pets and affections. that's always fun.
ReplyDeletewoofs.
how fun. Don't know if you celebrate easter or passover but thought you would enjoy seeing what I did to the easter bunny.
ReplyDeleteCopy and paste into your browser to see my easter card for u
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4f4459344f4449304f413d3d0d0a&sb=1
Norwood
Are you still sleepy times from invasion of the lil people?
ReplyDeleteGlad u liked the card. I didn't like the ears. Silly.
Norwood