Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spa Day ..newest foster


Hey everybuddy, it's me Ernie.  How do you like my new look?  The Mom said she was busy with painting inside our house and helping the rescue we are with.  Mom usually does it herself.




Don't tell Mom but I think I am even handsome with my new look.  Nothing personal mom but the peep who gave me the spa day works is better than you. They even took the hairs out of my ears.  I heard mom tell the dad she was going to take me there more often.
At the food place m and d go to gave mom this breakfast birthday goodie AND even sang happy birthday to her.  Everybody in the place clapped.  M was a bit embarrassed but said it was very nice of them.
Me and my new look again.  Practicing my pose for becoming a celebrity.... well... a pup can dream...right


This is our newest foster girl..Oreo.  She came to us last week. She already had a meeting with a family today. Mom said it wasn't the best fit.
Good news is even tho the one family didn't think she was a good fit and their dog wasn't sure about having a pesky lively puppy around.
Tomorrow is another day and Oreo is going to be meeting another family.


She is a wonderful, smart, happy girl.  She is 3 months old and is catching on To potty training and..being on a leash and other important stuff.
.
Have a fun weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie
    I do love your new hair doo!!! Your beautiful! I bet you smell good too!
    Oh boy! I get to say Happy Birthday to your mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
    Oreo is an adorable baby!! Oh I bet it won't be long and she will have a home.
    She sure is cute- just like you Ernie!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look very handsome to us, Ernie, and your new do looks fabulous!
    Oreo is adorable! We hope she finds her forever family soon.
    Happy Birthday to your mom!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernie, you look MARVELOUS! Is mom's birthday on the 15th? My Momma's birthday is too! Did you get cake? Or just Oreos? hahahahha Your new foster is a sweetie and will find her perfect forever family in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ernie....
    "Don't tell Mom but I think I am even handsome with my new look. Nothing personal mom but the peep who gave me the spa day works is better than you. They even took the hairs out of my ears.". Alright, consider it our little secret!! ;)
    Welcome to the Pack, Oreo!! You are adorable!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete