Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday. - not quite


Chico has a meeting with possible adopters on Saturday.   We are happy for him.   he is  such a great boy and had wiggled his way into our pack of dogs and our hearts.  It will be hard but a wonderful thing for him if all works out.


This little girl will be coming to us  on Saturday nights transport.  Looking forward to meeting her and learning more about her.  We named her Sadie and she us about 2 years old.  A Doxie mix.

A little wordy for a wordless Wednesday.   It is raining VERY HARD today.  Might need a canoe and flippers. .....:-)

8 comments:

  1. BBES TRIBE....
    Chico is getting adopted?! That's wonderful news!! I imagine how it would feel somewhat bittersweet after having him for so long.... ;)
    Sadie!! Welcome to the pack, sweet one!! You were chosen into a great foster family!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought that Chico was one of your dogs because he's been with you for so long. I can see how bittersweet it would be but you are so wonderful to have fostered him so lovingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how your feeling too- about Chico getting a forever home,,, He will be sharing all the love that you gave him-- with his new family.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws crossed for Chico--even though we know how much you'll miss him.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy for Chico but we agree with the others - it is bittersweet.

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will miss you Chico. Have fun in your wonderful new home.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought Chicco lived there! Good luck little man
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wish everyone well. Good luck to all. Hi Ernie.

    ReplyDelete