I love your new header... And that's a very funny cartoon. I've learned that if our sweet R sees his fave human on Earth, the Runner, I should let go of the leash. Seriously.
BOL! That happened to my human twice with her other dog, the one before me. He shot off after a bunny, both times, and she went flying onto the sidewalk, face first. I have nearly brought her there a few times myself. She is a slow learner. BOL!
Suka
P.S. Ernie, congratulations! I am so furry proud of you and the progress you have made. Being leash free is pawsome! Your video was great, and I especially love you kissing your dad. So sweet! And I am sorry to read that Sasha had fallen down the stairs. I am furry glad your mom and friend were able to get her up and she is healing. Getting old is NOT fun.
Unfortunately we can't quite manage to do that!
ReplyDeleteDip Bridge and Elliot x
Been there...( but with different dogs...)
ReplyDeleteBart and Ruby's mom
BOL!
ReplyDelete-Corbin
Been there done that worn the t shirt BOL. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Looks fun! Teehee
ReplyDeletePibble sugars
Two scotties and the spotty have that kind of pulling power, too! BOL, so funny.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
OoH mom is always worried dat Max will do dat to her. :) Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max (da squirrel chaser)
HaHa, so true.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to visit. We tried to visit you but couldn’t get to the page. Is there something special we need to do?
DeleteThanks
It is important to never forget that!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I totally understand
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
Cute
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
uh oh, I've done that to mom... I've learned not to lunge "too much" anymore!
ReplyDeleteTeehee!!!
ReplyDelete~Higgins
Hehehe, reminds me of myself. Woops. Thanks for the smile. No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella
ReplyDeleteI love your new header... And that's a very funny cartoon. I've learned that if our sweet R sees his fave human on Earth, the Runner, I should let go of the leash. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteWell of course! There is a reason that squirrels and rabbits and such are called prey animals, right? They expect to be hunted down.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Ha, ha
ReplyDeleteYup, that's quite a reminder!
ReplyDeleteBOL! That happened to my human twice with her other dog, the one before me. He shot off after a bunny, both times, and she went flying onto the sidewalk, face first. I have nearly brought her there a few times myself. She is a slow learner. BOL!
ReplyDeleteSuka
P.S. Ernie, congratulations! I am so furry proud of you and the progress you have made. Being leash free is pawsome! Your video was great, and I especially love you kissing your dad. So sweet! And I am sorry to read that Sasha had fallen down the stairs. I am furry glad your mom and friend were able to get her up and she is healing. Getting old is NOT fun.