BOL! Oh My Dawg! That is one of the funniest things I have seen! Hope he made it out safely, but I am sure his pride was damaged a bit. :->
Suka
P.S. Thank you for your very kind words and thoughts and prayers to me for my healing. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate it. Twenty-four paws crossed just for me is heartwarming, and I know it will help me to heal! Thank you for being such good friends! I am sorry to read that Sasha is having hip and infection trouble. I will cross my paws for her and we send her our prayers. It is no fun being ill, or getting old. But having good friends like you helps me feel comforted. Thank you!
BOL - how did that happen?!?!
ReplyDeleteStewey
OMG! =)
ReplyDeleteWe bet it wasn't your fault... =)
OMD, that is both funny and scary! Hope some pup got Mum quickly:)
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom. Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Now there is a pup who knows what trouble is. Let us know how long it took your buddy to get Mum!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Stella
Oh my gosh!! I hope mum came fast!
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
OMD!!! What happened?!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
Thanks for the laugh! THAT is exactly why the WDA are padded chaise loungers ourselves!
ReplyDeleteOMD did you think it was a trampoline?? Good luck, I hope you got out of there ok.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
How embarrassing! NEVER jump on things with holes in them!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
We're sorry, but we're rolling on the floor laughin'.
Oh no! That must have been quite a shock :)
ReplyDeleteLynne x
OOPS!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Mitch and Molly
Very funny. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Ut oh, BOL
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Oops...now what???
ReplyDeleteBOL! Oh My Dawg! That is one of the funniest things I have seen! Hope he made it out safely, but I am sure his pride was damaged a bit. :->
ReplyDeleteSuka
P.S. Thank you for your very kind words and thoughts and prayers to me for my healing. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate it. Twenty-four paws crossed just for me is heartwarming, and I know it will help me to heal! Thank you for being such good friends! I am sorry to read that Sasha is having hip and infection trouble. I will cross my paws for her and we send her our prayers. It is no fun being ill, or getting old. But having good friends like you helps me feel comforted. Thank you!
Suka