Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beautiful Day for Boat Ride & Ernie update


It was a beautiful sunny day.  Mom and the grand bipeds and Aunt D took a ride on the Water  Taxi to downtown.  Guess who all had to stay home,,, That's right us 4 legged furkids.  Some excuse about us not being able to go on the boat or in the Acquarium.  Lame huh???? 

Well, I don't see me in this pic either. Hadley was making up to K one of the grand bipeds.  Where was I??? Still stuck in ex-pen being quiet.

Fuzzy huh?  At least She took a pic of me and my bff Sasha.  I am either telling her secrets or maybe whispering sweet nuthins in her ear.....

Chica was sitting in the other K's booster seat until M actually snapped the picture.  Maybe she didn't want to be seen "sitting down on the job of watching over us"?

Hadley and Rosie snuggling in M's lap. 

They didn't break the record of how many pups can get in M's lap.  But they got 4. Rosie, Chica, Hadley, and Lucas.

Waiting for the Water Taxi to take us downtown. The Grand bipeds skipping rocks and trying to out throw each other.  They sure have grown.  A lot of fun was had.

M tried to get creative.  Took picture peeking thru the pilings of the Water Taxi coming to get them. She said it actually looked way cooler in real life....

Brand new Ferris Wheel on the Waterfront.  At night is is all lit up with LED lights and one of the "buckets" is black and has "glass" in the floor so the people riding in it can also look down below them.   Probably won't take us 4 legger furkids on that either.  Not sure I would want to...

Not sure what's up with Her but she got a 2nd pic in this time too.  She had better start paying closer attention to what she's doing or I may have to find a new assistant.  Just kidding.. she works cheap so think I will keep her...BOL

M took lots of pics at the Aquarium. Some of the "critters" are very colorful.



Not sure what kind of fish this is but it is flat on the bottom.  It is a pretty yellow.


This waterfall was seen on the way out.  M says the pic doesn't do it justice.  
Oh yes, I went to the vet last week and I am doing well.  I think only one more checkup at the end of July.  Especially if I behave my self and don't do twirls etc.  But I am a twirling kind of guy.  That is my happy dance. They say I have been trying to twirl a bit too much.  I do get to go on longer walks now but no stairs, switchbacks and other fun like that. Happy 4th to you all!!

16 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. What a beautiful day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super day out, we love your photos! That was so funny the way you all piled onto your mum's lap - we would have been growling away at each other. So glad you are feeling a lot better now.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is a lap full of pups. That's what SHE always says.

    Looks like they had a great day out even if you couldn't go. Ernie, you keep that leg mending.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see all the snuggling going on at your house! And happy times.
    I love your world!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ernie, thanks for the update. We're glad that things are looking very good for you. You'll still have to watch yourself so as to not put too much of a strain on things. We don't want to redo this again do we? You didn't miss too much although I think that the ferry ride could have been pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawesome place!
    Happy Independence Day to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Ernie,

    What wonderful photos! So much to look at and they are all lovely! The boat under the pier is creative and so blue! And the aquarium photos are so pretty. I am furry sorry that you and the other four-leggers were left out of the fun day but sometimes that happens to us pups. Not sure why. Anyway, your grand-bipeds are adorable! It must have been furry nice to have them around!

    The photo of the four pups on M's lap is hilarious! They are so cute. And Chica in the booster seat is funny! But, alas, my favorite picture is you kissing your BFF Sasha. Love that photo! <3

    Hope you and yours had a fun and happy Independence Day!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely day and great photos. Have a lovely Thursday!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The aquarium shots are so colorful and pretty! What a fun time!
    We hope your 4th was awesome!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the peeps had fun times without YOU, grrrr. I think us dogs should always be included in fun times. Pee Ess - I is on the Shawnee Cam III now. Mom found them cheap (coz they do not last long) at that Amazon place and got me anudder one. But I did not wear it yesterday coz I was in lots of water and water kills Shawnee Cams. But that is not wot happened to Shawnee Cams I and II, they just died.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thanks so much for this...My dads love Seattle and used to visit when they lived in Vancouver, B.C......want to return and enjoy this special city!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you continue to heal and hope you will not be restricted much longer! It looks like you all had a GREAT holiday! Why IS it that pups can't go to the Aquarium?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deew Ewnie
    It shoowe is nice to have the love and suppowt of yoow fuwwsiblings while yoo heal.I'm sending mowe healing smoochies to huwwy up the healing

    those pictoowes wewe sooo lovely and cooling I wish I could be thewe..it's tewwibully hot hewe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you're mending well Ernie! Sorry you furkids missed out on the water taxi ride and the aquarium. That looked like a lot of fun! Gotta find a way to get in the glass box on the ferris wheel. That would be too cool ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and interesting pics. What a shame they don't let us dogs into aquariums.Wonder why!
    Wags,
    Gin, Bud n Shadow

    ReplyDelete