Friday, May 25, 2012

Boss, Hadley, Ernie's new look

I'm back.  Remember me, I am Hadley.  I went to a new home and really loved the lady and she loved me BUT I guess I panicked to much when left alone.  Maybe I am better in someplace where there are other furiends like the Clampet pups to keep me company.  I will be with them for awhile while we work more on my "anxshusness"

When I came back yesterday, I hardly recognized this furiend.  He looked soooo different.  Heard them call him Ernie...

I definitely recognized Lucas - he looked the same.  He was playing with the dog they called Ernie.

Ernie asked me if I thought this was his best side.  Personally I think he needs a bit more trimming in places BUT I think he is pretty handsome. I follow him around when Mom walks him on the leash EVEN in the yard. He still limps a bit but is getting stronger they say.

Getting all those hairs cut must have worn him out!  He stretched out and took a nap.  Heard Mom say she wished she hadn't waited sooooo long to trim him up cuz he had lots of mats and she felt really bad about that.

Hi everybuddy, Ernie here.  What do you think?  I feel bald and sure hope it warms up.  I felt a bit chilly without all my hairs to help keep me warm.   You know what..... I sure do feel better.  I am walking better and feeling like playing and wonder what the vet man will say when we go back in a few days.  Wonder how much longer I will have to take it easy.  At least I get to go for some walkies even if they are short and get to sniff and enjoy being out and around...Life is Good!! 
This is Boss a new foster.  He now weighs a little over 4 lbs and is quite skinny.  We can still see his hip bones and ribs.  He is very playful and sweet Mom says.  There is an adopt event this weekend.  Maybe someone will see him and want him.  BUT it has to be the RIGHT one...   Slobbery kisses and wags to all our buddies. Thanks for visiting.    

9 comments:

  1. Sorry your home didn't work out Hadley but now everyone will know exactly the right kind of home for you.
    Ernie, wow, you look so handsome! You will enjoy that first walk all the more for being so patient.
    Mum has already fallen in love with Boss, he is a little darling - if he isn't snapped up, everyone is keerazy!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh , have just come across your wonderful blog and bumped into Dip Dip and the Bridge up there.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome, Ernie, and wait until it gets hot. You are going to be even happier with your shorter haircut!
    We're sorry Hadley. The right home is out there waiting for you. We just have to wait a bit longer.
    What a cutie you are, Boss!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn handsome...whooooa!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ernie and crew, you're looking thinned out there Ernie. I get a few tangles and mats too because I'm always wiggling when I'm walking in my cart. I'm glad to see that you're doing well and recovering. Hopefully your doctor will have good things to say about you and perhaps he'll even let your mom take you for longer walks. I'm sorry to see Hadley back. Separation issues can be tough but it takes time and human involvement and training to help a little pup deal with those issues. With dedicated effort and the right human it can be accomplished. We hopeful that Boss will find that right family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ernie
    I like your hair cut, and know you will feel much better.
    You are so beautiful!
    I hope you can help Hadley with his anxiousness..... for sure!
    And little Boss... I hope he find the perfect home. He sure is cute.
    Good luck on your vet appointment- I know the dr will be so impressed!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boss is a handsome little fellow :)
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOwdy Everybuddy, Hadley, we're sure you will find the right home soon. You just need some company right? Ernie you look very cool and handsome. We love the fact your little friend is only 4 pounds and is called Boss. Just perfect. Take care all. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Ernie,

    You look fabulous in your new do! As your new fur grows in you are going to look and feel as handsome as ever. It is so furry nice to see your beautiful face! And I am happy life is good for you.

    Sorry to read of Hadley's anxiousness. My paws are crossed that she is cured of it and can find a forever home soon.

    Boss is a cutie! Good luck to him during the event. Paws crossed!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete