Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vet News! :-)

Hey everybuddy, It's me Ernie.  Things are looking up.  A Great Visit with the Vet.  He likes  me and I think he is not so bad either. He gave me  a biscuit, called me Handsome AND took out my stitches AND  removed my satellite/cone of shame AND gave me some good scratches!!! A PAWsome day.  Still have 6 weeks of quiet BUT I am OK with that for now.  I thought this post was gonna be all about me - evidently M had other ideas.  She stuck in a video clip of Lucas playing with a foster named Blue.  Very nice fluffy tail on him.You will see me in a cameo appearance.   BOL

See that tail blur?   I am pretty happy now.  Mom caught my tail wagging. Life is good!

Don't know if you can see it but my scar is looking GOOD!

M says it won't be long before she is gonna give me a bath AND a haircut.  She says she can't see my eyes any more... I think I look OK and besides my face hair keeps the flashy thing outta my eyes. 

Feeling good without the cone.  A better shot of my handsome leg and "battle scar" from surgery.

Saying my prayers and so thankful all is good and I am healing so well.  Thanking ALL of you who visited me and wished me well and kept good thoughts and paws crossed.  I KNOW it worked.  Bless you all!!! Mom says thanks too!  You are all wonderful.

22 comments:

  1. Ernie - this is pawsome news! Yay for you!
    I liked your cameo appearance in your video :)
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so glad you are feeling better, whoo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good news. We hope you keep getting better each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! We're really happy for you. Now you really look like one of us with the long hair in the front and no hair in the back. We're glad you got rid of your cone and six weeks will fly by and you'll be good as new.
    Morgan and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ernie, you're looking pretty good. Once your furs grow back, no one will be able to see your battle scar but right now, you kind of look like a lion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, Ernie! That's the BEST news!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful news Ernie and you look so much happier now!
    It is a good day when you can get rid of your stitches and satalite dish in one go.
    Blue and Lucas seem the best of friends, looks like you are all happy.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Ernie,

    My tail is wagging non-stop with joy over your super good news! Congratulations on making it this far and full health seems just around the corner for you! Your leg looks pawsome and you look so furry good and handsome! Life is very furry good!

    The video is super! They sure know how to have fun, and such a big yard! Great for running and playing!

    I love the last photo of you saying your prayers! So sweet! I will keep my paws crossed for you as your continue your journey to recovery.

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ernie, we're very glad to hear that you are doing so well.

    take care
    Clive & Murray

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cone was ENORMOUS! Glad it's off and you're feeling better. Won't be long and you'll be joining those pups in games and showing them a thing or two.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, Ernie. Six weeks seems like a long time but it won't be long before you are out running just like Lucas and Blue. Rest well, Ernie.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear things are looking up!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I is blushing at your nekkidness, Ernie! I is not that kind of gurl. Well, mebbe just a little bit. Anyways, so happy to see YOU happy and to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Ernie!
    I am very happy to know everything goes well!
    Be patient and you will be like new soon soon soon!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ernie, were so happy to read your good news, keep it up Ernie :D


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Ernie!

    Congrats on the great VET visit and doing soooo well with the surgery. Time will go fast that you are like new and out playing and having fun.

    Cheers and hugs,
    Jo, Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ernie
    I am so happy that the vet visit was soo good!
    Yes, I see your tail wag and can see how happy you are
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such wonderfully good news! Seeing you without the cone and with a waggy tail make us howl with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so happy to wake up to great news! Keep getting better and better, Ernie!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ernie, we are so happy to see you looking so well. Take care mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey Ernie, it makes us so happy to see you doing well and especially without that cone head. yippee! your leg is REALLY SEXY and we bet the girl dogs are all over you! but don't get all of your hairs cut that short, okay? tell your mom to take it easy with the clippers. hehe! we can't wait to see your running all over the place again SOON!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ernie, I am SO glad that you are feeling better and had good vet news!!!! Your friends, KB, K and R

    ReplyDelete