Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lincoln Park in Fog and Foster Updates


Sammy's Dad always has treats.  What a great human...Not a very good pic of Kia - she was always heading away from the camera.  Actually most of the pics M took that day were Butt shots.  What's with that! Our faces are much cuter!!! Mom can't you please try to get shots of us that aren't of our backends????

On one of the upper trails following Sammy, Kia and Sammy's m & D.  heehee-- we kept M moving and trying to take pics.  Some of the pics are a bit fuzzy.  M tried to explain it was the fog BUT we know better. 

Sailboat anchored  and the fog moving in. 

This is Sicily.  She is at our house temporarily.  M is taking care of her while her foster Mom is out of town.  M thinks she is a sweetie.  This is a pic of Sicily after a bath and a bit of a trim. Her foster mom had already cut out a lot of the bigger mats.   Mom just used scissors to get out more of them and even up a bit so not a true haircut. Sicily had just came up here from a high kill shelter in CA.

Ferries passing in the fog.  Fog was coming in but didn't get "thick" while we were in Lincoln Park.

We think M has something about fog in pictures. 

One of the open areas in Lincoln Park.  Not too many people or furiends were there this time.

Not sure what this was.  A piece or art?? or a pile of rocks someone tried to make into a piece of art by stacking them..?

Here I am watching over little Thalia.  She was cold so got to wear the striped muscle shirt.... Oh, and guess what!!!

This is Dixie (aka Thalia).  She lives with us now!! She is GG's dog.  GG just adopted her!!!She is 5 years old.  She likes to cuddle with me.. How about that!

16 comments:

  1. Great pics! You have such an interesting life! You are so kind to help others....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing your pictures, it is so different from where we live.
    Mum agrees that it is very hard to get pictures of dogs that don't have their butts in them, bol!
    Congrats to Dixie on her wonderful new home.
    Sicily is a little sweetie.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the infamous butt shot. I've got a 1000 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, glad to see that all is well and that Dixie has a new home. Butt shots, my mom and dad complain that I never hold a pose for long and that I usually look away from the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel yeaaa for Dixie too,, and I love fog pictures too,
    Those ferrie boats are so big!
    I love your walking trails
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful walk..Glad Sicily was saved. Wish we could save every buddy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lincoln Park is just lovely. That's awesome news about Dixie!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun foggy spooky day. Great muscle shirt, and even better news about Dixie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dogs! Even cuter pink jacket!!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a little dude(tte) pack... what funballs! and even better when there is a human that always has a treat bag:) cool foggie photos!
    scratchies,
    tula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my what pretty water shots! My sisfur Isis would love to live somewhere like that. She is a fabulous swimmer- me not so much. Sicily is a real cutie, good to know there are good humans effurywhere. Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hearing about your fosters. You are such a generous pack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, I has been trying to get ofur here to see you and efurry time I get close I get distracted, but I is here now! Mom likes the fog and/or butt shots, too. Wassup with that? So you asked how I founded my chiropractor. We found the list of certifiable chiropractors in our state here: http://www.avcadoctors.com/avcadus.htm then we started googling the names and the one I picked had fixed a wonky wabbit fur House Rabbit Society and they gibbed him high recommendashuns so that be the one we is going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ernie is still having problems - not getting worse but NOT getting much better. The vet is giving him another 3 weeks of quiet and then we may be looking at surgery. Maybe not the full TPLO but the more "minor" type. He is getting to be like his old self BUT still not using the leg much and not putting much or at least as little as possible weight on it. Poor patient sweet Ernie. I feel so bad for him cuz he's not able to fun and play and that IS important to him. I do ramble.
      Thanks

      Barb _ Mom of the pack

      Delete
  14. thanks for the update on Ernie. we worry about our schnoodle buddy.

    we like your fog photos too. they're mysterious.

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yu always have so much fun with your friends and your fosters. It's like here where there's always someone to play with.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete