Saturday, December 10, 2011

Real Enjoyment of Snow!!! & New babies coming.....

Hope you enjoy this video as much as the dog playing in the snow!  Have seen it before but still is good to watch.  Have a good weekend!!  M saw this on YouTube. See comment from Baileys pawrents.

"Hi folks. Thank you for all your warm comments and here are some answers to your questions: I shot this video on VHS-C in my backyard, near Ward, Colorado (8,700' elevation) during a blizzard in the late 1990's; a local weatherman said it was the most measureable snow (if memory serves, it was 54" in 48 hours) from the least amount of moisture ever. Cheers to dogs, and to all those that love them! Please be well and Happy Holidays!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48&feature=email

PeeEss:
3 Babies (puppies) coming today!  They are about 5 weeks old.   Mom can hardly wait to get them here and to take some pictures.  The good thing is when she has them to take pics of we get a break from the "flashy beast"

Wags & thanks for stopping by to visit.
Ernie and pack

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how we wish we lived near that pup!!! Just imagine how much fun it would be to bound through all that snow!!!

    Five week old babies - sounds like some busy time ahead of all of you, especially Mom. Can't wait to see pics.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everybuddy, oh we just loved that video. We have't seen it before. That snow looks so much fun. Babies coming to your house. We can't wait to see them. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny....we love it. That dog looks like it is having so much fun. Love the way it just pops up every so often.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    Have fun with the new pups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, we feel cold just watching that but it's good to see someone loves the snow so much!
    Oooooh!! We can't wait to see the babies!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of khourse, I'm SO furry jelly!

    I mean, snow and I are just like PB and J!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: We khan't wait to see the new guests!!! Good lukhk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to meet them!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pup truly LOVES the snow! We smiled the whole way through! Thanks for sharing it, guys!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's alot of snow. My tires work pretty good in the snow but I think that I better stick to the parts that are dug out. Hope that you're doing better Ernie.

    ReplyDelete