Mom here... Couldn't help myself. We heard from Noam's adoptive pawrents. Awesome - I am so happy. BTW he now has a new name--- KOJI. Much more fitting than Noam. An awesome pup and so missed. BUT super happy that he has found a fantastic new home with people who seem to really love him already. I included their comments cuz I want to remember them. Made my eyes leak to read it. Good news is always welcome!!!
This is such a wonderful little dog; we're having a great time, without any potty or chewing accidents. He's sleeping in his crate until 6:30 am, goes outside, then gets in bed with us, scoots under the covers and goes right to sleep. He's in the crate during our dinner, but has already earned (supervised) house freedom. We're working on barking at the neighbors, but he clearly is not a noisy dog. He likes the long walks and waters all the ferns, but otherwise stays close to my left leg, which is my choice. He waded into the river and seemed to enjoy that yesterday. He's such a "quick study," and is such a joy to play with and have around the house. Good traveler, too. Well-socialized, well-mannered, sweet disposition. A great find for us, for sure!
No little thanks to you and your organization. (PUP People United for Pets) Please tell his foster mom how much we are enjoying him, and that all of her hard work has certainly paid off.
Hope you all have a great day!! Love you all and so glad you drop by from time to time to visit.
Mom Barb for Ernie and pack

Oh that is wonderful, we are delighted!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Koji has found his perfect home and it is all thanks to you!
Wags, Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne x
How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
So glad he found such a loving home, what a sweet comment.
ReplyDeleteDachshund Nola
Hi Dip-Dip and Bridge, Thanks for the compliment but a lot of people besides me played a part in getting him to his new home. I do appreciate your compliment. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat's great Mom Barb... It must be a great feeling to unite those people and dog.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy
What wonderful news!!! We're so glad to hear that KOJI is loving his new home.:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
That sounds like a very happy ending to us. Thanks for sharing. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
ReplyDeletehow awesome!
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Koji's new parents and home sound so wonderful and loving!
ReplyDeleteWe can just imagine him scooting under the blankys for some cuddle time! What a sweet heart he is. We are soooo happy for Koji and his new home
love
tweedles
What a wonderful note to read! We are so happy for Koji and his new family!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, we're glad that Koji has a new life and a new name to go with it too. Sometimes Christmas comes around in just the right way :)
ReplyDeleteYay! What wonderful news. Love reading adoption success stories.
ReplyDeleteBet that makes you feel so good. Too bad more pups can't have the same success stories.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Hi guys!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my bloggie. I'm sorry nowadays, I don't get a lot of time on the compooter to visit my friends because mum hogs the compooter for her work stuff.
I just wanted to say hi, and tell your pawrents what wonderful rescue work they do. WE are happy Koji/Noam got a good home. Good job!
Also, I hope Ernie's knee is A-OK. Let us know if you need any help. As you might know, we live in Vancouver, BC, but mum took me down to Seattle to have my knee surgeries done, because the surgeons in Seattle were way more experienced. I have not limped once since my knee surgeries back in 2003 (when I was 3). I am now 12 years old!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade