Cute Pup - not sure how he got there but I liked the comment. He has a furry cute face. How could anyone NOT get him out of the predicament......
Have a good day!
Mom Barb - taking over for the day.
PS: Things are good. Ernie does seem better. Keeping fingers crossed. Giving him a tiny bit more freedom. Not sure if it is a good thing BUT he is on leash outside and is getting to spend time in Liv Rm, Din Rm & kitchen(places where he can't jump or go up or down stairs) - not the
Some days are like that. Glad to hear that Ernie's doing well. Dogs get "cabin fever" too.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that Ernie is doing better. That is such a cute phot I have seen that around.
ReplyDeleteOMD! I hope that picture is someones great photoshop skillz!
ReplyDeleteGlad Ernie's feeling better and better and getting some time outta da cell!
Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me
That IS a cute pup! Glad Ernie's doing better!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that Ernie is doing better.
ReplyDeleteThor and Jack
Yes Cyndi, I agree and also hope someone used Photoshop for that pic. I don't know how he got there but I did kinda like the comment.
ReplyDeleteM Barb
Glad Ernie is feeling better! As for the pic, I'm sure a sneaky cat had something to do with it!
ReplyDeleteThat pup really got himself in quite a predicament, didn't he?
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that Ernie is doing better.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
good one
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
We think there was some human intervention getting him up there.......and hopefully down. But it's a cute picture.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Paws crossed for Ernie.
What a cute pup! We're so happy to hear that Ernie is better!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
BOL! That pup is funny! How did he get stuck between two trees? Silly pup! And the saying is funny, too.
ReplyDeleteErnie, I am furry happy to read you are doing a bit better. I continue to keep my paws crossed for you that you heal and each day sees you getting better and better. I am also happy to read that you are getting out of jail more (er, I mean the crate). :-> Keep up the great work!
Suka
so true! but not sure how woo get stuck inbetween trees.. guess that's between the trees and cutie puppy!:)
ReplyDeleteernie earn your freedom! it's more funballs!
scratchies,
tula
I bet being outside is great for cheering him up. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango