Hi furiends, it's me Lucas. We missed everybuddy but are back for a while. M is going to New York soon so D will be takin' care of us. We went to the cabin and had a great time with lots of sniffs to check out.
As you will see M went crazy with the flashy thing and mostly took pics of sunrises and sunsets.
M & D were working on some projects while we were there BUT we did gets lots of time for walks and sniffs. M & D put up a railing so they could let us loose on the deck. They block the stairways so we stay close. We didn't see any but there have been lots of bear, coyote, & cougar. Chica and I are pretty small (so they tell us). We heard about a family who had 2 of their dogs killed by coyotes. NOT so good.
Ernie resting on the boot box.. He likes this spot because he can either watch out the window or rest up for the next outdoor trip.
Chica still trying to burrow in and get comfortable. She thinks she is a princess and needs lots of cush. Ernie & I not so much.
Didn't you just take a picture???? What's with you M.... we need our rest for the next outdoor trek......Enough already...
Here I am all handsome... Sometimes "they" call me Batman... What's with that?
Sunset... M took lots of pics of this sunset.
We think she really liked the unusual "circle of light"
| Have a good week everyone and enjoy. |
Wow, Lucus. We wish we had a pretty cabin to visit!! Glad the little guys are safe from the coyotes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place. We sure like your cabin. Hope mom has fun in NY
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Fun times at the cabin and great sunsets! Tell M to gib me a woofout from New York - I will hear her fur sure coz I has those big radar ears, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice cabin! It looks like a beautiful area.
ReplyDeleteHey Shawnee,
ReplyDeleteThis be the 3rd time blogger ate our comment on your blog. So we put one on ours 4 you . We missed you and love going on hikes with you and Mom. Keep on hiking and sharing ok??/
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas
Gorgeous cabin, gorgeous pictures, and Batman, you're adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Everybuddy, that sure is a wonderful place to visit. We love your mum's photos of the circle of light too. What's with the batman comment? We just don't understand it either. Peeps are funny at times.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, and love, Stella and Rory
Gosh,, the cabin is soooo cool
ReplyDeleteIs that snow on the ground? M is an awsome photographer! I love all her sunsets and sunrises,, and sky shots. The circle of light is stunning.
I hope you doggys get some rest, and I am glad your dad is making the porch safe for all of you
love
tweedles
Is that snow we see? How we wish it would come here!
ReplyDeleteYour sunsets pictures are just beautiful!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
I'm glad that you're back!!!! And, I'm very glad that your parents are so careful with you guys. Although cougars get the biggest press, you're right about coyotes being a big danger, especially to little dogs.
ReplyDeleteIn our neighborhood, a cougar took a dog off a deck that was 25' high... so we don't even leave our dogs on the deck unless we are with them.
Have fun, you wonderful doggies!