Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dogs Best Friend & Lab puppy AC

A Dogs Best Friend


OLord, don't let me once forget
How I love my trusty pet-
Help me learn to disregard
canine craters in my yard
Show me how to be a buddy
even when my sofa's muddy,
Don't allow my pooch to munch
postal carriers for lunch,
Shield my neighbor's cat from view,
guide my steps around the doo,
Train me not to curse and scowl,
when it's puppy's night to howl,
Grant I shan't awake in fear
with a cold nose in my ear,
Give me patience without end-
Help me be "A DOG'S BEST FRIEND."

-unknown




Happy Friday All!!

Ernie& Sasha - Chica & Lucas too

9 comments:

  1. Hello Everybuddy, thanks for visiting us. My mum just loves the poem. Reminds her of our house hehehe. Have a great weekend. No worries, and love, Stella (and little brother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem!
    We just love that pup on the AC vent! It's too cute!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bbes, we love AC too but we only have those portable ones so we can't lie on top of the vent:( maybe next year. I love the "ear action" fluttering about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!

    I missed you pups! So happy to see you! Love the poem! Thank you for sharing it! And the video is hilarious! I just wonder how the cold air did not bother his/her little ears! :->

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friends
    That was an awsome poem!
    Does that lab puppy live at your house too?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá amigos...
    Voces são lindos. Amei e sou amiga seguidora do seu blog. Gostaria que voces fossem também meus amigos seguidores - ( JOIN THIS SITE ) . Entende?
    Espero voces com grande alegria.
    Aus 1000 com amor ...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flapping ear is too cute.

    ReplyDelete