We're back for awhile. Lucas & me, Ernie - I am standing guard while Lucas has fun. What a crazy little guy. . His first time in the woods and he really enjoyed everything!!
More later
Ernie
I had to stop by again coz the furst time the moovie not be werking but I see it now! OMD, that Lucas duss has the youthful energies! Ahhh, the good ole days when I could dig like that. He do be a dog after my own heart.
Looks like a good place to have a dig :-)
ReplyDeleteLucas is sooooo excited, he can't decide what to do first!!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella
What a nut! You just let him dig and then when he finds treasure, make your move.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
BOL, Lucas is out of control...dig..dig...hysterical
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Silly Lucas - what fun you had!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Oh dig dig dig,, what a great day to dig!
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
Heehee! Looks like a most excellent time! ;-)
ReplyDelete*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus
Haaa!
ReplyDeleteLucas sure had lots of fun there!
He is full of energy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hee hee! that's a funny video. Lucas was having a lot of fun! we're happy to see you kiddos again!
ReplyDeletewoofs
BOL!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
Love the video -- dig it....ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHey! I commented on this and blogger totally ate the comment, always fun to watch that movie again. Hehehe.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
we saw blogger had a Problem - ate a few comments. Couldn't get in for a couple days. Thanks for droppping by again!!
ReplyDeleteErnie
I had to stop by again coz the furst time the moovie not be werking but I see it now! OMD, that Lucas duss has the youthful energies! Ahhh, the good ole days when I could dig like that. He do be a dog after my own heart.
ReplyDelete