This little hummer was in the aviary at the desert museum I went to with a friend when visiting Arizona. I keep forgetting the name. If someone can tell me, I will make a note of it. It was outside of Tuscon and is big and a fun place to visit.
More aviary shots.
There were MANY Hummingbirds. Fun to watch. This little hummer was busy eating and as they flew around they would come so very close to our heads. Enjoyed going thru the Aviary.
This horse was made out of scrap metal - hubcaps and lots of other items I can't remember now. Pretty amazing. Another view of him further down in the post.
A beautiful bronze statue (at least I think it was ) in Luther Burbank Park in Mercer Island, WA. It was off in a corner and had not been placed yet. They were evidently getting ready to put him in a special place.
Another view of the metal sculptured horse when I was in Arizona visiting. This horse and sleigh was very interesting. It was made up of all kinds of things like hubcaps, metal objects etc. I believe it was in Scottsdale. As Ernie said in the 3/31 post, I didn't take time to make note of places etc. Sorry. It would have been nicer. Now I just kind of guess.
Mom
WoW!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!!!
We just love that metal horse!
Congratulations on your 200th post. Love the scrap metal horse......and the bronze.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Khongrats on #200!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's to many more!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
YaY fur 200 posts!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Congratulations on posty 200!
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet bird photos...
And the scrap metal horse statues,, those are beautiful. We have a beautiful horse sculpture at the Portland airport.
love
tweedles
Congratulations on your 200th post. Love those birdies
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Congratulations on your 200th post! That is a pawsome accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful bird shots, especially the hummingbird! Since both my human and I love horses, we are very partial to the two horse sculptures. Very pretty, and cool! Thank you for sharing!
Suka
Happy 200 posts, guys! We love the birdie shots!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Congrats on hitting 200. Keep up the good posts. We're glad to hear that Ernie is feeling better. It's scary when they suddenly get so sick. We've been there a few times.
ReplyDeleteMom like that metal horse.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties