Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not so many pups

Hey amigos, It's me Chica!! Ernie's getting ready for a bath, Sasha is still in jail. Only a couple more days to go. It will be good to have her back with us. I miss cuddling with her. I am practicing strength training. I can tell I am getting stronger each time I lift this weight/dumbell.
This is baby Leo. He is the only foster we have right now. He is very SWEET and loves to play & is 6 months old. Pretty much potty trained already!!! He and Ernie and Lucas chase each other in the yard. Lucas and Leo run and play until they fall asleep. I play too but I keep my eyes on them in case someone gets too rough. After all, it is my job or at least I want them to believe it is.
Leo likes to chew - the good thing is he usually chooses toys to chew on. I tried to teach him to chew on a magazine but M caught us. Leo never touched it again. At least so far. heehee
Jilly was just adopted. She is with a wonderful family and the entire family loves her. M said that when they met it seemed like it was meant to be. Jilly will be mainly a special friend to the 10 year old boy. It seems he is on the shy side and has wanted a dog for a long time. It was love at 1st sight for Jilly and the little guy. It gave Mom "chills" to see how well they were together. The whole family had fun shopping for her crate, food, toys etc.
Well, gotta go. I need a nap. This computing is hard on the paws.
Chica for Ernie,Sasha,Lucas PeeEss: this is the fewest pups we have had in the house for awhile. It's quieter. Not so bad. BUT we hear M talking . there is another transport coming soon - a couple weeks.

11 comments:

  1. Your foster is a cutie. We thought we noticed muscle from all your weight training.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Chica,

    Great post today! How is sweet Sasha doing? So sad to read she is in jail. Why do the innocent always get framed? Paws crossed she is home soon!

    I am so furry happy to read about Jilly! What a sweet ending for a beautiful pup! And Leo is gorgeous. I am sure he will have no problem finding a loving forever home!

    Keep up the good work on your weight training! Before you know it, you will have jaws of steel!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes us happy to hear a pup getting a forever home. Congrats to Jilly.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psssst... Come closer Chica so I can woof quietly in your ear. Teach the fosters DIGGING - furry impawtant skills they need even if'n the hoomans think udderwise. You can do it now that you pumped yourself up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo's cute! and so happy for Jilly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear Jilly got such a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very very happy for Jilly and the little boy...
    That makes me feel so good inside.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet you can't wait to have Sasha back.:) Leo looks like a sweetie.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is great news about Jilly and hopefully Leo will find his furever home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo is very cute. We know you'll teach him lots of good things and maybe a few not so good ones. Tee hee.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete