According to the spirit of the award we are supposed to share seven things about ourselves and then nominate 15 wonderful blogs for this great award. That is one very hard thing to do. There are WAY more than 15 we think are special.
We'll see if we can come up with seven random things about us that you might not know. Another hard thing.....
1. Mom likes to walk/hike with us. We like to go too but we don't all get to go at the same time. We take turns and it depends on where Mom goes and how far as to who gets to go. Ernie & Sasha got to go on some long and harder ones. Now that Sasha is getting older & her hips aren't so great, she doesn't go on the long or harder ones.
2. When we go to the cabin it is my job(Ernie's) to keep watch out for critters. I can stand watch for the longest time. Sometimes a squirrel actually comes close enough for me to scare him off. They think I might be a statue. I really don't want to see the bears or coyotes or bobcats up close & personal. (At least Mom doesn't think it is a good idea)
3. Chica has been to the cabin but when we can go this year it will be Lucas's first time. Chica & Lucas like to go for Long walks too. Mom was surprised when she first took them on a long one. She decided they are sturdier and hardier than she thought. So what if Chica & Lucas are Chihuahua's. Their motto: "We might be little but we are mighty!!!!"4. All 4 of us furkids are chow hounds, or members of the clean plate club whatever that means....
5. We like to wear bandanas sometimes and when it is cold we don't mind wearing our muscle shirts or coats M has made for us. Sasha is pretty tough, she doesn't need a coat most of the time.
6.Sasha & Ernie like to play "hide the treat". They are both very good & have different ways of finding them. Sasha is very methodical and has a routine search grid. Ernie likes the faster, random approach to looking. M & D think it is a lot of fun to watch us and see how differently we go after them. Chica & Lucas are in "training".
7. We like to cuddle with M & D, go for rides, eat treats, chase around the yard, play with all the pups M & D foster.
We have been thinking, we do that sometimes. BOL Anyhow, we have so many special pups & people that visit us we just couldn't pick. We are "bending" the rules. Everyone is special SOOOOOO we are nominating all our special followers. If you like the award, please go for it. It will be fun to find out more about all of you.
Happy Wags & Woofs
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas
PeeEss: Thank you again to Opie and his Mom for the wonderful award. It was fun to get it and make/meet new friends. M just had to insert a picture of the bit of snow we had.

Well, I think you did a very good job telling us 7 things about you that we did not know!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award. It's very appropo. Between mom's awesome sewing and your fantastic haircut, Ernie, you are definitely stylin'!
ReplyDeleteaccording to word verification you're also bestest!
Congratulations on your cool award
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Congratulations on the award. It's a great way to learn more about our blog friends. We have different walks and sometimes we don't all go.....
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to try that hide the treat game.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
I loved reading all those interesting things about you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your awsome award!
love
tweedles
Congrats on your award. We love learning more about you.:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
Congratulations on your award!
ReplyDeleteWe wish our snow was pretty and fluffy like yours is!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Furry congratulations on the award!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your award and that was fun to read those things about you. we think it would be fun to watch you search for your treats, Ernie and Sasha. i think we fall into the "random searching" category. when we lose a ball at the dog park, we will run around randomly searching for it. usually we find it too!
ReplyDeletewoofs
Congratulations on your award! I love the masthead photo.
ReplyDeleteCongratulashuns on your award! I has gotted that one too but I has been such a slacker about posting it. I must get on that soon.
ReplyDeleteKhongrats!
ReplyDeleteAND
Thanks fur sharing YOUR snow!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Loved learning more about you! We understand about the long short walk thing. Our Maddie has a heart murmer and can't walk as far or fast as the other two...
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to learn more about you guys. I wish I had some other pups to play with during the day. You guys look like you have a really good time!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome for the award.
Opie
Congratulations on your Award!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading all those things about you all!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congratulations!! I love hearing all the special facts, like "The Clean Plate Club" - We have a TX chapter here, too ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your pawsome award! Very cool! And you so deserve it! I loved your "7 Things" list! You pups are so interesting and fun. I bet the cabin is a blast, and Ernie seems like the perfect security dog! I think it is funny how Ernie and Sasha play "hide the treat." I would love to play that with them sometimes!
ReplyDeleteGreat snow photo! I am so furry happy you pups got snow!
Suka
WELL DONE ON THE AWARD,WE LIKE YOUR LIST BUT HIDE AND TREAT SOUNDS THE BEST.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awardification!! We take separate hikes, too AND we love to play 'hide the treat' -- actually we love 'find the treat'!! Thanks for dropping by our blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Ewnie,Sash , Chica and Lucas,
ReplyDeleteCongwatulations on youw awawd!!!!!
It's not too late to wun and join the pawty. We have plenty of masks and beads fow evewyone and the food is amazing!!!1
smoochie kisses
ASTA
We always enjoy learning interesting things about our friends...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete