Thursday, March 31, 2011

Arizona & Ernie

Hey everybuddy, It's me Ernie. Thanks for all the good wishes and paws crossed. I am much better. Mom has been making sure I get all my medicine. I think I am pretty much back to my old self again. She puts my meds in some good tasting chicken and rice. Not too shabby. This is a picture of me getting air and Sasha and I playing in the yard. Sasha and I sure had fun. Still do but this was when it was just the 2 of us. We were chasing tennis balls and other toys. We sure kept them busy throwing. Actually this is a picture of us when I had only been here a week or so. I think I am much handsomer now. I was kinda scrawny.
Mom went to Arizona - Tuscon and Phoenix/Scottsdale a while back and really liked it. She went hiking and seeing the country with a friend of hers. Mom didn't think to put titles to the pictures so some she can't remember exactly the name of the place. It was big, outside of Tuscon and had lots of animals, including an aviary with birds free.
She hopes you enjoy the pictures and some of you probably do know where these were taken. She has lots of pics and will probably take up some of my time posting and include more of them someday. That's ok I don't mind sharing with her. Beautiful Cougar.
She really enjoyed these Mountain Goats and watching how they moved on the rocks.
Isn't he comfy looking?
Think she took more pics of these guys than some of the other animals.
Thanks for stopping by. We like your visits.
Ernie

6 comments:

  1. Ernie! Glad you are feeling better! Those are some nice pictures, but I hope you didn't get too close! That ram looks dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are feeling better mr ernie!
    wow those animals look pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie, we're so happy you're feeling better! You may want to milk it for awhile longer so you can continue to receive the benefits (i.e: chicken)

    There's some great hiking and awesome sights in Arizona, when it's not too hot! Or windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you is feeling better, Ernie. Hasing the back door trots is no funs but that chickun and rice sure sounds pawsome. Mebbe it be werth it just to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom should have stopped to see Auntie Di and Khousin Ab ;-)

    I'm happy to hear woo are feeling better!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Ernie,

    So furry happy you are back and feeling better! Love the pic of you and Sasha playing. You both looks so happy!

    I was in Arizona! Drove through on a road trip with my human and Porgy. Sure is a pretty State! I wish I had seen those cool animals, though, they would have been fun to hang with. Your mom took great photos. Thanks for sharing!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete