Looks like a great day for a walk.:)Love,Teddy Bear
OoH I luvs to walk by da waters but I don't likes to swim in it! :) Woofs and Licks,Maggie Mae
So nice to see grass with no snow. I is furgetting wot grass looks like. Sigh.
That is a gorgeous picture. did you get to walk there?XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Sooo BootifulHope all of you got to go out to enjoy itsmoochie kissesASTA
How beautiful!! There is something so calming about the waters.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow...awesome!!Benny & Lily
Serene...
Sooo beautiful!Happy Wednesday!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Beautiful indeed!
What a wonderful view!
What a beautiful picture!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
Love that view...........butt my favorite foto is the one in your header!!!!! Tooo cute
Beautiful photo! I love the sun! And the white fluffy clouds in the horizon look like snow cap mountains. I can only dream...Thanks for sharing! What an awesome park for a dog walk, or run! Suka
Lovely picture :-)
such a pretty photo! wow, a nice day in the neighborhood. we hope you are protecting your mom when you go walking. we've heard about some problems in your area. be safe, okay?woofs
GREAT PICTURE, NICE CLEAR SKY, IT LOOKS WARM WE COULD DO WITH SOME SUN.
what a gorgeous photo.. um. but by looking at your bloggie header.. looks like someone's at your door. hehehehescratchies,tula
Looks like a great day for a walk.:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
OoH I luvs to walk by da waters but I don't likes to swim in it! :)
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
So nice to see grass with no snow. I is furgetting wot grass looks like. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous picture. did you get to walk there?
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Sooo Bootiful
ReplyDeleteHope all of you got to go out to enjoy it
smoochie kisses
ASTA
How beautiful!! There is something so calming about the waters.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow...awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Serene...
ReplyDeleteSooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Beautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful view!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Love that view...........butt my favorite foto is the one in your header!!!!! Tooo cute
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I love the sun! And the white fluffy clouds in the horizon look like snow cap mountains. I can only dream...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! What an awesome park for a dog walk, or run!
Suka
Lovely picture :-)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty photo! wow, a nice day in the neighborhood.
ReplyDeletewe hope you are protecting your mom when you go walking. we've heard about some problems in your area. be safe, okay?
woofs
GREAT PICTURE, NICE CLEAR SKY, IT LOOKS WARM WE COULD DO WITH SOME SUN.
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous photo.. um. but by looking at your bloggie header.. looks like someone's at your door. hehehehe
ReplyDeletescratchies,
tula