Monday, January 31, 2011

Remy, Transport, & A Brother???

Hi furiends, It has been busy, lots happening. I wonder about these crazy people I live with sometimes.  I think my picture shows me as overwhelmed ---even my ears are messed up.

 Here is a pic of me and my new little brother.  That's right, my brother.  Lucas just wormed his way into our family.  Maybe that's good now I am not the only mandog. 
It was cold and M had him wearing his musche shirt.  They surprised Sasha,Chica & me.  Do you know they didn't even discuss having him stay with us all the time. Wellllll, he is fun to play with.  So I think he can stay. 

 This little guy Remy, left to go get tutored (mom calls it neutered) BUT he came back on the transport M & D did Saturday.  They said he wasn't strong enough and was tooooo skinny. So M gets to work at getting him strong enough to get his teeth cleaned & stuff & to get the other thing done.  Poor little guy - but he'll be better for it.  At least that's what they told me..(Chica likes him - notice how she curls up around him on D's lap). Remy is getting stronger every day.  He even walks around outside and is not nearly as wobbly. 
 Here I am - watchful as ever.  Just waiting for the neighbors cat to come by the fence or even any other critter that might want to "play"

Sasha & Remy.  Sasha sure likes him.  I think maybe she is the biggest he has ever seen. 

Mom really likes the way Khyra's Mom gets pics of all the pups she transports & wanted to take pics on Saturday of the 6 they had.  Well, Mom took her camera but it was raining very HARD & they were working fast to get the pups transferred from vehicle to the other.   That's her excuse why no pics of them.  They were very sweet.
 Sure hope they all get good homes.
It's nice having a brother, I think.

15 comments:

  1. What a great post!!!

    Mom says THANKS - and she soooo understands!

    She's been furry lukhky with most of her transports weatherwise!

    But she didn't get any pikhs of some of this weekend's wee passengers - just tooooo chilly fur them - lukhkily she had some from the Saturday Southern legs!

    The pikh of Sasha and Remy is SO sweet!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: RESKHUES ROKHK, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lucas! How pawesome that you have a new brother.:) We love all the photos and Sasha and Remy are too sweet.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie, I bet you and Remy will make quite a team! Another boy on your side can really work in your favor!

    Remy's a cutie. I bet M can get him feeling good in no time!

    We reqlly like seeing all the furry cute dogs Khyra T\transports. We'd love to see M & D's transports

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucas worried his way in to your family?
    Well we are happy about it!
    There is a lot of cuteness in this blog,
    Sasha and Remy and, Erine and Chica.
    Your all cute- I hope I did not miss any.
    What a happy, happy post!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulashuns Lucas! You knows, this just maded me realize eggsept fur the boy, wot be the only boy, we is all gurls here - mom, us 3 dogs and even the 2 kittehs. Ha, the boy duss not stand a chance with all of us gurls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, Lucas - you are going to be so happy in this wonderful place. Paws crossed for Remy to continue to get stronger. And kudos to your humans for all that they do.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more the merrier, that's what we say.
    Welcome to the family Lucas, we know you will have a great life!
    Hope Remy is feeling lots stronger soon.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH THEY DO SEEM TO WORM THERE WAY IN WELL DONE LUCAS, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BEST OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think Lucas just fits right in. watch it, you may end up with more brothers and sisters.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats little Lucas!! You are very lucky to have found such a loving home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you got a new brother? What a great surprise! We are glad you get along with him and that he has a good home now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Ernie, congrats on your new brother. your family is growing! your mom has a big heart to bring all of you pups into her life. we know that she will fatten little Remy up in no time so that he can get 'tutored'.

    we are getting a new little bruzzer too - and he's a schnoodle! he will come to live with us next week and he will need to be 'tutored' also.

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice that you have a new little brother. Now you can teach him all the 'boy' things that he needs to know. We're glad he got a good home.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Ernie,

    You look like you are exhausted! You sure have a houseful of pups to tend too now! Welcome Lucas! So furry happy to meet you! I am so furry happy, Ernie, that you have another boy-dog with you. Lucas is a real cutie!

    Sasha has yet another new friend! I love how all the little pups just take to Sasha! I think it is her sweet heart that brings all these pups to loving her! Glad that Remy has healed from his 'tutering. ;->

    Ernie, make sure you get some time to relax and play!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't think of a better place for a new little brother to be!

    ReplyDelete