Monday, January 17, 2011

Garden sniffs & white stuff & Caya

Hi everypup & friends,  It's me Sasha.   I begged to take a turn at this posting stuff cuz I wanted to tell all our furiends that Caya was adopted on Saturday.  She was here for almost 4 months. Now it is almost too quiet here. She loved me and did a great job of cleaning my ears, mouth, & nose.  She could be a pest ( very sweet though) but I let her take care of me.  It made her feel good.Me too actually even if I did "moan" at her.  Couldn't really be called a growl. Besides she didn't pay any attention to my "mean" or "stopthat" noises.
 Today it wasn't raining so we all went outside with Mom while she "scooped". That is one of her jobs.  Glad it's her.  We don't think cleanup should be a job for us.  We spent a lot of time just running & playing.  Pinto saw M coming and decided to make like he wasn't doing anything.  WE know he was also helping Lucas dig..  He's pretending to be innocent....

Who us?  We're not doing anything.  Just resting from our game of chase...

I am checking out the branches that blew off our tree in the wind.  I thing something was thru here.  Smells like those squirrels.. They been sneaking around.

 Don't know what this is. Looks like M must have been taking a  picture but missed whoever it was. Those little guys move fast.

 
GG watching Ernie and the little ones.  GG is our Grandma and she is 92 years young.
 WE had SNOW.  It came during the night and when M & D got up at 5 and let us all outside we had fun making tracks.  Looks like a big pack went thru our yard.  That's when there was still 6 of us all together.
 It wasn't a lot of snow like some pups been getting but we had fun.  It was still dark so the pics don show a lot.  But a lot of feet prints -looks like dots.
Looking in the front and down the street. 
That's all pups.  Sasha signing off for now.  I'll be back.  How do you like my tongue?  It's almost the same color as my cute nose.  M says I am getting whiter all the time.  It's my ghostie look.
Love you all
Sasha,Ernie,Chica

19 comments:

  1. Khongrats to Caya!

    I'm sorry woo miss your pawsonal khleaning service - I bet she misses woo too -

    Thanks fur the great assortment of pikhs!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sasha,

    So furry happy to see you! I missed you! I love your new "ghostly" look! Very becoming, and sophisticated! Sweet picture of you licking your nose!

    Woofs that Caya was adopted! Such furry good news! I know you must miss her, she was a great companion to you. I agree with Khyra, Caya must be missing you too!

    LOVE the paw prints in the snow! And so furry happy you all got some snow to play in! Isn't it the best?! Enjoy!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha
    You do look gowgeous all white..i'm getting whitew too..(mommi says it's a giwly, peaches and cweam compexion) Caya getting adoptewed suwe is gweat news!
    I think those paw pwints look like gweat awt
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  4. White is very elegant - and your weight is spot on! Nice and healthy!
    I think I know what those two were doing in the garden there - DIGGING! That was Nyxie's favorite when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sasha
    First of all I must tell you that the white on you is from all the kisses you have received every day since forever...
    You are so beautuifully kissed.
    The tracks from the big pack that went through, look so cool. That was a lot of footies who marched through.
    I know your missing Caya, but we are very happy for her that she got a home.
    Your Grandma GG looks like a teenager standing there. It is very nice of her to watch over all you doggies.. I bet she gives all of you pups kisses. Do you kiss her too?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad Caya found her special family even though we know you'll miss her. Looks like everyone is enjoying the great outdoors with and without snow!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, I think that Caya mite has licked the colors off of you. That do look like a stampede went thru your yard in the snows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sasha, we love that your tongue matches your pink nose.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  9. We happy to hear that Caya has a loving forever home but we know she misses you guys!
    Any amount of snow that you get is the greatest. At least we think so!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news for Caya!
    Wish we got more snow! And that it lasted longer! It was here, then it was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, Caya got adopted? That is great! But we know you all will miss her a lot. The snow looks like a million dogs ran around in it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tongue trick Sasha. We are dropping by all of our favorite bloggy friends before we disappear for a few days. We are driving to Arizona from Washington, so Lady and I will be out of touch in the wilds of Idaho and Nevada.
    Best Wishes - Golden Licks from Lady, belly rubs from KT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sasha - You're an excellent blogger! And you have a cute tongue. Congrats to Caya for getting adopted, although we know you will be missing her. Love all the pawtracks in your snow :)

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Sasha, you're looking very lovely. we love those photos of all of your doggy foot prints in the snow. that was some good snow, wasn't it? it's just too bad that it didn't stay longer.

    we're glad your little friend Caya got adopted. now you're a small family of 5! hee hee! (we still have to chuckle at that)

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELL DONE WITH CAYA WE HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR HER. WE HAVE HAD LITTLE JOCK FOR A WHILE, HE IS NOT ON THE WEB SITE YET HE NEEDED TO BUILD SOME TRUST UP.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's great news about Caya. Absolutely wonderful!

    Love the maze of paw prints in the snow!

    And, yes, Sasha, I love your matching tongue and nose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWWW..thanks for the beautiful comment! we think your pretty special too! we admire all the work you do with rescue. love guinness

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad that Caya has a new home but I am sure you will miss her.

    Love all your paw prints in the snow. So cute.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Sasha, woo are too cute. woo blend in the snow just like me! geepers looks like an invasion happened in your backyard!

    scratchies,
    tula

    ReplyDelete