Friday, December 17, 2010

Great things can come in VERY small packages

Good Friday Morning everyone,
Mom here again.  I'm getting to like doing this.  Ernie is spending time outside patrolling the fenceline for the cats.  He will be getting a haircut. Will see how I do with the new clippers...
Anyhow, I saw an article about a Chihuahua who is now a Police dog on a Japanese Police Force.  Thought you might enjoy it.  Also I have included a link to the website.
Have a great Friday!! 

Chihuahua Makes Japanese Police Force

By Diane Herbst




http://www.tonic.com/article/chihuahua-makes-japanese-police-force/

8 comments:

  1. Wow thats furry cool! Thanks fur sharin'


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That do be furry pawsome. Makes sense to has a small dog wot can fit where us big shepherds cannot go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Momo! Good things do come in small packages.

    Thanks for sharing that video.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Good for Momo!
    We're happy to see the Airedale in training too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. The power of snoof and floof!

    Of khourse, I liked seeing the Malinois too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,,, this is incredible!
    Bet that little dog has big teeth.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, BUT IT DOES MAKE SENCE FOR SMALL PLACES TO SQUEEZE IN.PIP SAID JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SMALL DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE NO BRAIN

    ReplyDelete