Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can you imagine?????

Well, M had entirely too much time on her hands or something today.  She hogged the
computer & seemed to be having a good time.
 She was ooohing and ahhhhing. 

 
 This outfit doesn't seem too bad.  Especially when I, Chica am not really into peeing & getting my feets wet.  I don't know who this cute model is but it isn't me.
Can you imagine if I had to wear this around my neck.  I probably wouldn't be able to pick my head off the ground!!!! It looks huge & heavy.  Said it was for Chi's & Yorkies....

This is a pretty color.  But I might hurt myself with those spike things.....
And  this is really over the top!!!! I refuse to wear something like this. The pink robe might feel good if I was cold.  But that shower/hat thing just doesn't work for me!!!
Here is what I think of those clothes!!  They even had party clothes, jeans, leg warmers and stuff like that.  I just am not that kinda girl. Give me a fleece muscle shirt or coat anytime.  Keep me warmer.  Maybe some boots- yaaaa that might work.

Thanks for listening to me rant.  It was hard getting the 'puter away from Ernie & Sasha!!!

PS:  On Saturday there is an adoption event.  We have had so many fosters for the last few weeks because of the holiday that 3 of our 4 are going to new foster homes after the event.  Caya, Lucas, & Fritz are going home with other fosters.  Mario will be staying.  Things may change if any or all get adopted.  M has been sewing & will be taking some crate blankets, dog coats & muscle shirts to the event.  Maybe someone will buy them & the proceeds will go to PUP to help take care of the rescued pups.  If nobody buys any they will be used for the fosters to help make them comfortable & keep the warm.

Have a good weekend everybuddy. 

Chica for Ernie & Sasha

17 comments:

  1. Chica

    Hmm, i sowt of see what you mean, but ouw hoomans love to dwess us..I have simply chosen to just put it on and let hew have hew way..evewyone says nice things and tells you you look adowable and plus I get tweats galowe, so you might think of that
    I hope all the pups get wawm , wondewful homes evewyone desewves that and it's my biggest wish fow Chwissmuss
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness we only have the bathrobes and raincoat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very fond of my coats, especially in this weather! No way am I wearing spikes, either!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeepers did you ever bring some smiles to our faces.....
    by the way,,, we are always cheering you on, and hoping all the doggys everywhere get forever homes...
    thankyou for all you do
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like that outfit should be "on the Nanny". Pretty snazzy we must say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, we don't do clothes. We don't even wear collars around the house!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard enough getting us into a raincoat.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will wear my backpack or a no-huntin-me orange vest fur hiking but udder kinds of outfits, furget about it! Not happening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your style, Chica! We're going to miss all the extra paws around your house, and wish them the best and a forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do admit I like some coats & "muscle" shirts & I like to burrow under blankets to keep me warm BUT some of clothes/outfits are a bit over the top for me. However, they do say I am cute & give me treats. So Asta, I do put up with some of them.
    Chica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the "Talk to the Butt" picture! The robe does look comfy, but stay away from that shower cap!!

    We're doing a dog food drive for homeless dogs on my blog. Anyone who wants to help would be appreciated!!

    http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com/2010/11/could-you-spare-bag-of-pet-food.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean you don't want a diamond collar and fancy leopard coat with matching boots? We don't either. Sometimes a warm sweater feels pretty good and Samba has a pair of boots, but we like to go natural.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh there are some outrageous get-ups online lately!

    I like your thoughts, the practical warmies are the best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some crazy outfits! I saw a dog on the trails in the mountains with a huge collar like the first one in this post. I was flabbergasted! The only advantage that I could imagine was that a lion would have to bite through the collar to hurt the dog - impossible, I think!

    You all are such a wonderful pack to do all that fostering. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A shower cap?? I'm with you - veto!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi guys, thanks for stopping at our blog and barking at us. We've come to bark back at ya! We just read your post about Sammy dog and clicked on their blog. My Goodness! What a nightmare! I had no idea things like that happened. So so sad.
    Stay warm and safe.
    bark at ya later~
    The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

    ReplyDelete