Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A birthday coming up & 2 new homes

Hi everybuddy,   It's me Ernie.  We got news. 
Little Mario was adopted the day after Christmas.  His new family seemed VERY happy with him.  They knew he was still learning to trust & they were looking forward to helping him.  M said he looked very cute walking with them. He was "prancing".  He only looked back at her a few times.

Fritz was also adopted.  His name was changed to Mickey and he seems to be really happy where he is AND they are "tickled" to have him.  M & D thought he was wonderful (of course they think that about all of the fosters). 

 Look at them eyes.  Caya is in love with Sasha.  She is always pestering her - cleaning her up, cuddling with her etc.  Yesterday Sasha came in from outside where it was raining & Caya was trying to lick the rain off her.  I wonder if she has a "Sasha fetish"???? 
 This here is our birthday girl.  Chica will be 2 on 12/30.  We got her on 12/30/09 and she was 1 year old.  So now that is her birthday.  Don't tell Chica but M & D have a couple of presents for her & a couple of treats. Probably no burgers etc.  What a shame. Maay have to work on M & D to do something more that just basic treats.
 I have to admit she is cute & we have a lot of fun together.  Sometimes all the fosters take over my play time with her - that isn't so much fun I tell you.


I am trying to figure out what I am going to do for her big day.  Maybe I'll chase her around the backyard, play tug with her --- I'll come up with something.
 I sure hope M & D have something special for ALL of us too.  Even if it is her special day.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year.  Thanks for visiting.  We enjoy & look forward to visits.

16 comments:

  1. hey Ernie! you are looking espeically handsome. happy birthday to Chica !! she is just a youngster. we hope you get a little extra play time for her birthday and some treats too.

    we're glad that your fosters are getting adopted. we hope they will be very happy in their new homes. it must be fun to have all of those kids to play with.

    have a happy new year!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs to have a share of the birthday. Okay, a fuss for the birthday dog, BUT treats, etc. need to be shared!

    Have a great time. Glad the others have found homes.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy for Little Mario and Fritz/Mickey!
    Happy Birthday to Chica!
    happy Holidays to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to those two smart families who took Mario and Mickey/Fritz home! A perfect way to start the New Year!

    Of course Chica's in love with Sasha, we all are!

    Ernie, you don't have to do much to make Chica's day special. A couple of looks her way should do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happee Birthday to Chica. So nice that Mario was adopted. YippE
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Chica Chica Day!!!

    How pawesome two more furever homes in the books!

    THANKS FUR ALL WOO DO!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra The Snowless Siberian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Chica!

    Congrats to all those pups who just found homes, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so excited to hear that Little Mario and Fritz have found their furever homes!:) Happy early Barkday to Chica!!!:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Chica! We hope everyone is invited to the pawty! We are so happy to hear that Mario and Fritz have forever homes!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be celebrating Chica's birfday by going to the V-E-T fur my rabies shot - that be so not rite. Happy Birfday Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Special Birthday wishes to Chica on the 30th, hope you have a wonderful day gorgeous!
    It must be a bittersweet moment when the dogs are adopted for you. We hope they have a wonderful life in their new homes.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Chica! I hope that you had an amazingly wonderful day, filled with treats and presents and play and love.

    It's so wonderful that two fosters found good forever homes! It warms my heart to hear that.

    Happy New Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Chica,
    I hope your birthday party was a load of fun.
    I am also so happy that Mario and((Mickey) Fritz got forever homes.
    We wish you a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year to all the woofers there from all the woofers here in Brazil. Glad your finding furever homes. Best Wishes for 2011 from all at Dogs in Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! for Fritz and Little Mario going to their Forever Families... but I bet you miss them! And Happy Birthday to Chica... we hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey Ernie,

    You are looking very handsome with your new haircut!

    Happy 2nd Birthday, Chica! What a great year you have had, and I hope your 2nd year is even better! Ernie, you are such a good big brofur to Chica! I am sure you gave her a great gift!

    What sweet foster pups and thank you for sharing their stories and pictures! So furry happy they have found their furever homes!

    Wishing all of you an amazing New Year 2011 filled with much happiness, love, health, joy, and fun! I look forward to reading of your lives and fun adventures in 2011!

    Peace,

    Suka

    ReplyDelete