Thursday, November 18, 2010


Hi blogger friends,  It's my first try at a post.  It took a lot of conversation with Ernie.  But I convinced him. I can be pretty convincing at times.   Actually he needed a bit of vacation.  M tried something new.  She made us 3 Chi's  something she called a "muscle shirt".  This is her second try. The 1st one was a sleeve out of a sweatshirt, I thought it was cool.                           
The video clip is of Caya & Lucas playing outside.  It was cold so they did a lot of running around & were so fast M couldn't keep them in the viewer thing of her camera.
 
After the adventure outside of exploring & running, Lucas & Caya crawled up on M's lap for a nap. They do the curling up together a lot.  I like it there too so somtimes it gets crowded (but we manage - it's like a nest of puppies)

 Another pic of Lucas & Caya playing.  You might wonder why so many pics of them & not so many of the rest of us.   Well..... M was trying to get new pics of them for Petfinder to update their profiles.
 Finally one of Ernie,  Showing the fosters the ropes for sniffing & checking things out, & being dogs.  Actually it looks like Lucas is trying to be the leader.  But they really like hanging around Ernie.
 Not so flattering pics of us 3 Chi's in our blue camo muscle shirts.  They feel good when we go outside cuz it's been cold, gray, & rainy.
Sasha looks a bit fuzzy in this one but just as the pic was taken she caught scent of a treat....  She is getting whiter around the face. I love her & is a great friend!!!
Bye for now...
Chica, Ernie,Sasha
PeeEss:  It's gonna get busier around here soon.  More to come.

18 comments:

  1. I love the muscle shirts!!!

    Stop by my blog to enter my giveaway for the holiday pet gift hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. M did a great job on your muscle shirts.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew you look fabulous in those muscle shirts!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    Pee Ess Nice first post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice muscle shirts! You all look really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the shirts. AND the visual of a 'nest of puppies' is sweet.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all do be stylin in your noo shirts - snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was nice of you to give Ernie a break. I know how hard he works, and once he was sure you were reliable, I am sure he was grateful!

    The Chi's are rockin' their new muscle shirts! My mom used to make her chi clothes out of all kinds of things, old socks were the favorite, though!

    Sasha has the most beautiful and kind face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your camo muscle shirts are pawesome!
    Great job, M!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look so cute in your new shirts. Do Ernie and Sasha have matching ones?
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE, you are so cute in your muscle shirts!
    How very lucky you pups are to have a talented mommmy make them.
    I love them so much..
    And you did a very nice posty.
    We like the pile of puppies words, tee hee hee
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. your M did a great job on those shirts for you chis. you look very cute and you must appreciate the shirt when it's cold outside. we hope you're keeping warm.

    we are very curious to know why you are going to get busier - are you getting more pups? to keep forever???? we think you need more! hee hee

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the camouflage works... i could hardly see woo guys!! does it come in an XXL?:)

    scratchies,
    tula

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pawsome muscle shirts! And they work! I have never seen you pups looking so muscular and strong! ;-> Plus, you are running so fast! Very fun video!

    Ernie, what a good bro-fur you are to show the little ones the ropes, and to let Chica blog. Chica, you did a great job! I loved reading your post!

    Sasha, I think you look beautiful! We need to see more of you!

    How is Lucas doing? Hope he is healing and not feeling the need to submissive pee. Good luck, Lucas!

    Suka

    p.s. My human said a nest of pups on her lap would be heaven! I am too big for laps, and I am not a nest. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shirts are very cool! And good colours too! Heres hoping the petfinder mission is successful! Who wouldn't want these lil fellas

    ReplyDelete
  15. THose camo muscle shirts are great. You can sneak up on squirrels now, right? They'll never see you coming.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete