I'll tell you what's a little rain. Not what we had! We have had rain with big drops for 2 days. Even the worms were carrying umbrellas. (M couldn't get her camera to flash fast enough to catch a pic of one - so she did the next best thing. It certainly wasn't drawing a picture of one. She cheated & got one from the clipart on the internet.
Cats too had a problem. Lucky they found an umbrella to sit under until their ride came to pick them up.
Sasha & I are brave. We go outside in it. I'm not saying..... but Chica & the 2 fosters pretty much don't like going out in it. Guess they don't like the rain . Yes, that's right 2 fosters now. This keeps up we might need to add on. heehee...... Caya is still with us & M brought another one home yesterday from the Adoption Event. His foster had too many pups & needed a break. So NOW we have Tanner too. He looks a lot like John that was here with us for a while. M will be taking new pictures she says.
HOPE you all had a nice weekend. Thanks for dropping by.
Ernie,Sasha,Chica


Tell Chica and The Fosters rain is good!
ReplyDeleteShare the wonders of sponging and all!
We khan't wait to see pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Princess RainKhloud
Sounds like too much rain. Hopefully the sun will start to shine soon.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing pics of the new foster.
Noah x
We hope you guys see the sun today! Too much rain makes you feel soggy!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
There is rain and there is rain. Sure a shower is OK, but sometimes it hurts it comes down so hard. Hope you get some sun soon.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
mango
You have quite the full house, don't you? Your parents are so very good to help out. TD and Ciara love the rain, but not Phantom. He would rather cross his legs and wait for it to stop. Hope the sun comes out for you today.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I'd love to go out when is raining... but my mom would not let me do that! She is soooo boring!
ReplyDeleteKisses and hugs
Lorenza
Can I come and play at your house?! A house full of pups sounds like a lot of fun to me! Almost like going to a dog park, but inside! Your mom is so good to help all these homeless pups. I hope they are all able to find loving furever homes!
ReplyDeleteSorry for all that rain, but I guess Mother Earth is pretty thirsty! At least those cats have the right idea!
Suka
Oh I need an unbrella
ReplyDeleteI am here in the NW too, and those raindrops are making some mighty big splashes.
Your mommy and daddys are so wonserful to help all the doggys.
I love you all so much,,,, and your doing so much so all the doggys will have forever homes..
you are angels in my eyes
love
tweedles
Hi ya! We had the big rain here too this past weekend...dad never left the house, I did hit the parkie a few times, with mom...who had to work all weekend with lots of driving in the downpours.( Whew!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
I dussn't mind the rain on my furs too much but I HATE getting rain in my eyeballs. I try to squeeze my eyes closed but then I cannot see where I is going. So I prefur to stay out of the rain.
ReplyDeleteIt rained so hard today and we thought our house was going to float down the street! We go out to potty but, heck, get us back inside!
ReplyDeletehey you have 5 dogs again now! yippee! you are such a generous family to take in these needy doggeses until they find their new homes.
ReplyDeletewe had some rain at our house too and even didn't go to the dog park on sunday because it was too much rain. big stinkin' bummer.
now Benson is pretending to be broken. human says he had better not have a torn ACL. she says he probably fell into one of those giant holes that he dug.
we'll be back at the dog park this weekend. just watch us. a little rain never slowed us down.
woofs.