Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good News & Not So Good News

Hi everybuddy, Hope you are having a good weekend. Good News & Not so Good News.
The Good News is:  
*Cookie was adopted by some great people & she is now called Zoey.  They think she is awesome & M says she really is.
*John is meeting his new pawrents tomorrow night.  He was adopted by them Friday night.  BUT they couldn't take him home that night because they were moving into their new place.  Mom made a big mistake.  She tries to convince us that she doesn't do that.
Well, after they had paid their money and signed the papers, that's when it happened.
M offered to keep John for them until they got more settled.   WRONG!!  M found out real quick that once the papers are signed & the $ received, the pup/dog belongs to them.  For a couple of good reasons.... 1.  If something happened to the pup while she had it  it could be a legal problem   2.  By doing that it made it harder to place other fosters with her.  SO  another lesson learned.
Not so good news:  
John has to go to the vet tomorrow because he started having the diarrearrra .  He has to get checked before meeting the new pawrents tomorrow night.  Please keep paws crossed it is nothing..
Finally, I got in a tussle wif my cousin Murphy. He is a big yellow lab.  He came into my space & I didn't want him there. So I growled & the fight was on.  First time that ever happened.  He got to go to the cyclocross bike races wif his M & D & guess what I got to do... I got/had to go to the vet.  I got bited on the lip & a hole went clear thru it.  THEN when they went in to clean it up & sew it they found more AND my whiskers shaved off on that side.  Looks lopsided. M was thinking about shaving the other side so I don't look so lopsided.
All in all not the best of days --That is except the Zoey (aka Cookie) & John adopted.
Tomorrow when John goes to the vet, we are getting another little foster.  Don't think she has a name yet.
Hoping you all had a nice weekend.
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

15 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a scrumble with cousing Murphy! You're supposed to be kissing cousins and not fighting one's!! Hope you feel better!! I will stop by again to visit!!

    Hugs & smoochies!! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes! Bitey face is only good if'n it is in play fun, not fur real. Wot happened? Did Murphy woof something insulting at you? Hope your owies heals up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for Zoe and I hope everything goes well with John!
    Sorry you had a disagreement with Murphy!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about Zoe!
    Pray that all turns out well for John!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh poor Ernie! you are a tough guy, just like me, Bailey. we will never back down because we are SCHNOODLES and we are always right - not in an arrogant kind of way, but we just are the smartest beings on the face of the earth. sometimes it's difficult to deal with lesser beings and when they get in our faces, we let them have it. but OUCH! we're sorry that you got bited on your lip and got your whiskers shaved off. poooooorrrrr schnoodle whiskers! the human says i'm about to get a haircut, maybe i can give you some of my whiskers that get trimmed off.

    well, we're sorry that your M got in trouble. she was just trying to help and we know she means well. she's a good M to take in foster pups.

    so Ernie, just remember that you aren't the biggest or meanest dog in the house. you're just the SMARTEST and CUTEST! be careful, friend, cuz we don't want you to get your head bitten off! (then you would really be lopsided).

    woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of us have made mistakes in our lives...

    BUT if we learn, then we are furgiven -

    Khongrats to all
    AND
    Paws khrossed too

    As fur the bitey stuff....woo aren't supposed to make the BIG khontakht like that -

    Lesson learned!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your poor sad little face has an owie!
    Kisses to the cheeks my friend.
    I understand all about space and how others better not get into my space,,, or i might biteyface someone too!
    I am keeping my paws crossed for John to get all well and no problems.
    And its always good for all of us to admit when we did a mistake,,, but its all good.
    I am happy about Zoey, and now we will see about your new addition ,,,, coming soon,,,, right?
    kisses to your owie
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your lip heals quickly. That must have been some bitey face fight. Can't believe HE got to go somewhere neat while you had to suffer at the Vets! Not fair.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will keep our paws crossed.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry you got an owie just defending your space. Maybe now that big old labradork won't visit and invade your estate anymore. I hope you get better soon.

    Great news that John and Cookie found homes. I hope that John is feeling better when he moves in.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ernie, you're such a good guy to help with all those pups needing homes. I am sorry you were injured but if you can get those dogs into loving furever homes it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes growly noises can be misinterpreted. Sorry you got bit. Hope all works out for your pals that need adopting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about the bad news. Ernie, I hope your face feels better. Dogs will be dogs when it comes to personal space! I hope you two are back to being tail-wagging friends again! My paws are crossed that John feels better after the Vet visit.

    I am furry happy about Cookie/Zoey! May she have a great long life in her new furever home!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck, my friend. Terrible when things like that happen....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ouch! You boys need to learn to settle your problems in a better way. Noah and Fudge haven't had a fight in quite a long time now. I got sick of those little bloody bites on ears and lips.

    ReplyDelete