Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Just before the big splash at one of our favorite places.  Not sure Mom got the best view of us.

20 comments:

  1. Well, seeing how the cat bloggers (and any woofie who wants) are celebrating Tocktober in honor of Derby's birthday, your mom got the perfect angle.

    http://derbysassycat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'we all vewy welcome to come to my house and get ice cweam anytime!!!! I do love youw tushies so i think it's a fine pictoowe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready, set, jump!!! Too bad she didn't wait a few seconds and then she could have caught you midair:)

    Great WW photo.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marymoor! That picture would have been perfect for Twinkies contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go! We can see why it's one of your favourite places.

    We've got loads of back view shots.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect picture for Twink's contest!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disagree.. I think this one of the best views of you... such cute tushies!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say if yous got it, flaunt it! And thanks fur your kind werds about my kitteh Claudie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's great! you pups are perfect!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a pawesome view!
    Happy wednesday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an awesome and funny photo! No words required at all! I think that Twinkie is having a "butt contest" - you should enter that photo if it's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ready, set, swim! We love it!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is wrong with the view?! It is a pawsome photo!

    I think you pups are awfully brave to be jumping into water! I save my jumps for snowbanks!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice hinnnys!!!!
    I bet that was a big splash.

    And,,, I think you have a beautiful bloggy.
    I love the words that you have on the side bar, and I love the gorgeous photos
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bol!
    You two are not really going to jump in there are you? Very brave, we hate water.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man! Wish I had been there. A good old Mango head butt would have moved things along. SPLASH!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog and I love your blog title...very Beverly Hills! I am your newest follower and I hope you will come by to see us at http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete