Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunny Quiet Sunday

Hi furiends, It was quiet here EXCEPT M gave me & Chica baths & toenail trims today. It was fun cuz we get a treat when we are all done. This is a picture of pretty much all we did after our relaxing spa day. Sasha got her nails trimmed too but M can't get her in the tub. So... she will get to either wait for warmer weather and get washed with the hose in the yard or if she is lucky M will take her to the wash your dog yourself place for her spa time.

A quick video clip of Chica & me playing bitey face. It's our favorite game. Tug o war is a good one too.

We thought we was done for a while with fosters BUT we are getting another one. This one is maybe 6 months old and is a white miniature poodle. We can teach her the doggie ropes. Sasha can be her mentor probably. More later

Wags

Ernie, Sasha, Chica

13 comments:

  1. Wow you guys get another foster pal! Lucky lucky Chica looks like a fun toy to play with Ernie.. I wish I had a sibling. sigh. I see Sasha made it to the beach woohoo! I'll be right over for that game of bitey face.
    norwood

    PS- I'm hosting a fun Pawdance film festival. No fancy movie making required. Just fun videos- think about entering! I'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way Chica wraps her feet around your head, the better to bite you with.

    Can't wait to meet your new foster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitey face is one pawesome game!

    That's khool and furry nice woo will share your lives with a foster again!

    We khan't wait to meet her!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHH! You are getting a poodle?!!? Thats pawsome news. As mom says fosters are like potato chips you can't just have one. BOL


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo & Uncle Puppy by Proxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't mind getting a bath, but hate getting our toenails trimmed.

    Can't wait to meet your new foster!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lub playing bitey face! I don't does it any mores coz I is more mature now but I used to play it all the times and slime up efurryone's hed. Such funs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumpy needs a bath and a toenail trim, can I drop her off?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two look great playing together. We can't wait to meet your new foster. And we are sure you will all do a great job teaching her the ways of having fun.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's really cute how you two play together.

    now we are excited about this white mini poodle. we can't wait to hear about her and see some photos.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Spa day! I love them... well the part of the baths because the nail trim is not my fav!
    I love to watch you playing!
    I will be waiting to meet the puppy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bitey face and tug -o- war are our favorites too! We can't wait to see the new pup!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  12. We loved the video!You and Chica looked like you were having so much fun, Ernie!
    We can't wait to meet your new foster!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete