Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mom's 1st Transport

Hi everybuddy,

We have missed posting. Mom hasn't even taken many pics of us. Thought that was good but now we are missing all posing and her trying to get sneaky pics of us. We have gone for walks but Chica & Milli aren't real fond of the rain. It's been kinda quiet here, but we're trying to catch up on things.

Mom did her first transport the other day. She said it was good. There were only 3 that she had to take someplace else. There was a toy Pomeranian, a Chi mix, and a very cute Cavalier Spaniel. They went to some very loving fosters. We hope they find a forever home soon. Mom kinda likes doing transports so we think she will be doing more of them when the chance comes up. This weekend is a BIG Adoption Event for the rescue we are connected with and a whole lot of other rescue groups. If Mom is on the ball, she may even remember her camera and take some pics. M & D are taking Milli to show her off and see if there is someone special for her there. If you ask me, I think they would like to keep her too. We hope a lot of pups find their forever homes at this event. Have a fun weekend. Wags Ernie, Sasha, Chica

8 comments:

  1. We are glad your mum enjoyed her run, and did not just bring three more home. We are crossing our paws for Milli and hoping she does find a nice home. I am sure someone will want her she looks a lovely little dog. When we got Lady with her weight problems and thyroid arthritis and 10 John said we will have a job to home her, but she is going this morning to a lady who has four other old dogs and 4 acres of land, so this will suit lady to potter about. Good luck to Milli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Mom!!! We love people who help puppies find good homes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'They' say woo nevFUR furget your furst!

    Let's hear it fur your mom!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your mom for doing a transport! Our momma loves them too!

    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mom you have to transport pups to their foster and/or forever homes. Congrats on your mom's first time and I am glad it was a furry success! I hope she can continue helping the pups.

    Have a super, and lucky, time at the Adoption Event. I will keep my paws crossed that all the animals find great, and loving, forever homes. I am torn about Milli: I want you dogs to keep her, but I also want her to find a wonderful forever home if you can't keep her. Luck to Milli!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo - that Khyra mom!

    Congratulations on the first run. We think that is really cool. Good luck at the adoption event. We LOVE adoption events.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Great job! Congratulations. I love you all for finding our relatives their foster and forever homes. We are all grateful. I hope you break a record in this weekend's event.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom is the best for helping doggies find their forever homes!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete