Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Weekend & Shelter Update

Hi Everybuddy, Things are happening around here again. M & D left the other morning and said Sasha & I had to stay home this time. I don't know why cuz Chica got to go. Doesn't make sense to us. They were gone for a while and when they came home they brought Milli back and she had a "necklace" thing on and a black boot thing on her back foot.(Pic is below) AND another dog..... What's going on with these guys????? This is a pic Mom took of Edith. She is a 10 yr old Pomeranian. She's even littler than Chica. Only about 7 lbs. Evidently she was part of a puppy mill and there was a lot of inbreeding, and bad things. She has luxating patellas & they had to shave some of her pretty hair because it was so matted. When I (Ernie) was saved, they had to shave all my hair, because I had a bad case of mats(dreadlocks) on my whole body. So-- I know what she is going thru on that part.
Chica & I checking Edith over to see if she can stay. Guess it's OK. Mom only got a piece of my nose in the picture. Think she needs to practice her aim.
A bit fuzzy. Don't know if Mom was shaky with the pic taking thingie or if it was Edith.
We were all on the move & sniffing. Mom was lucky she got any of us in the picture.
Milli wearing her "necklace" & her boot. Probably won't have to leave the boot on too on long. Won't be long and she will get to be with her new family. Will know soon exactly when. M & D think she is a real sweetie. Of course, they say that about all of us. Me, Chica & Edith on the move in this video. Milli has to stay quiet so she didn't get to take part in this parade.
You are all fantastic!!!! Because of your help in voting for PUP - WE have moved from 83 when we started to #29 in WA as of this AM. We were about 2900 or so overall when we started - NOW we have moved up to 1497 as of this AM. You are AWESOME for helping us. Thank you, BIG Tailwags & slobbery kisses. Love you guys.
Ernie, Sasha, Chica

12 comments:

  1. Hi Guys,

    Oh, Edith is such a little cutie! We just know she's gonna stay. She fits right in with your family and apparently, she really needs the love and attention that we know you all will give her.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? She might stay? Poor baby. A tiny Pom. I bet I don't have to worry about her one bit. Congratulations on your fast upward climb :)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPS! Mom here. I think Ernie got carried away. Edith is another foster pup. We hope someone sees her and realizes she would be perfect for them. She has a ways to go( growing hair, learning to eat with no teeth, stuff like that) She has trouble walking on vinyl, wood, or slick floors & prefers carpets/rugs. Meanwhile we will all continue to love and care for her. Thanks too for voting. Mom (Barb)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a keeper! She thinks so too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How khute!

    Best of lukhk to her with rehab and all!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Now off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new sister? How pawesome!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy household you have these days. It's great that the little ones are getting to know what a safe and happy home is like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so pawsome of your mom to help these poor kids outs. Especially a puppy mill dog. I know from experience how hard it is to go from the puppy mill life to a home life. Good luck!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you are giving her all the love and attention she deserves!
    Voting! Voting!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edith is adorable, but it makes me so sad, and mad, that she experienced a puppy mill. Why are they still in existence?!?! There is no reason they should still be around. Grrrr.... Huge wet slobbery licks to your humans for saving little Edith! Paws crossed she finds a loving, caring forever home!

    Milli looks so sweet in her necklace. I am furry excited that she will be heading to her loving forever home soon!

    Cute video, but Ernie, I hardly saw you!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom is doing such a wonderful kindness to help all these pups.
    Everyday we see her hear grow bigger and bigger with love for those of us who need it.
    What cute photos .
    Thank you for sharing some happiness with us,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love meeting new furiends, I've never met a Schnoodle before! Or a schnauzer or a poodle for that matter...

    Poor Edith, I bet she will feel a lot better once her fur grows back, nice and knotfree! Looks like shes already having fun!

    Great pics!!

    Koda MD

    ReplyDelete