Hi Everybuddy, It's me Ernie. How do you like my sad face?? It seems like this house is overrun with girly playmates. Sometimes Chica & I play real hard and run and chase. I like that. Then there's Milli and my bestest friend Sasha. Wonder if M & D will foster a guy next time????
Chica waiting to get into someone's lap. She likes to sleep on laps and hide her face.

Milli has taken over Mom's chair. She sure likes to cuddle and sit on laps too. They are getting ready to put her on Petfinder.com with PUP. Heard Mom & Dad talking. Sounded like Dad wanted to keep her. Dad doesn't want to let any fosters go. Mom's being pretty strong. She says she really does like Milli and is getting attached to her too. I don't know about this....

Sasha & Milli - Two friends. They were sure having fun together.

Feeding time at the "zoo". Sasha & I are VERY good. Chica & Milli are learning to wait for their food and not attack our dishes. For 2 little girls they eat like little piglets. They never seem to get enough. Always want more & they "vacuum" up their food. That can't be good for them.

Little Miss Chica pulled one of my tricks. She was kind of quiet then Mom heard the sound of paper tearing. This is what she found. She had one of Dad's woodworking magazines AND the next day she found a book Dad was reading and tore some of the back pages. Mom thinks she caught her in time and maybe she won't do it again. BUT I know she can be a mischief maker .

We were out in the yard playing Mom caught some of it on video. We had fun but Mom didn't catch the best part. Oh well, maybe next time.
Mom is going to take us for a walk soon and work with Milli so she learns that walking on a leash can lead to fun sniffs & stuff.
Wags
Ernie, Sasha, Chica & Milli
Woof! Woof! Oh! Well ... I bet it was really FUn for you guys. Enjoy your walk. Happy Friday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteLooks like a "full fun house"!
ReplyDeleteThere is a name for that, when peeples cannot gib up the fosters: Foster Flunkie. See, happens so often they had to name it.
ReplyDeleteLike I pawed fur 'Big Carl', woo khan be 'BMOC'!
ReplyDeleteI do think woo need to keep a better eye on your girrrls!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We say the more the merrier! You guys will never want for a playmate!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Ernie you gotta admit the knuckleheads are kinda cute..BOL
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Hi, Ernie!
ReplyDeleteSure is interesting to live surrounded by all the girls in your house!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I hope the girls don't eat so much they pop!
ReplyDeleteHappy friday! Happy walkies!
love
tweedles
Milli sure has a cute little face. Fudge says it's pretty nice living with a group of girls. He highly recommends it.
ReplyDeleteOh please try to be determined to get Milli a new home,I think you have seen the film of all the dogs I have had, look at the ones I would not have got to know. As Jess was my first and a great dog, I could have failed then. Bobby is with me because he was so horrible, I felt sorry for him and the trust he has for me now is unbelievable. I wonder what would have happened
ReplyDeleteto him if I had stopped because I kept my first dogs, he had been in kennels for a year. Please keep on helping all the ones that are waiting in line for you to help them and get them their second chance.
Bet your house is a happy house!
ReplyDeletehey Ernie,
ReplyDeleteI hear you! Too many girl-dogs in your pack. What is an Alpha Male to do? You need a another male for your pack. Although I do think Milli would be a sweet addition to your fur-family!
That is funny that Chica learned your trick of ripping up papers and books! I don't think your mom and dad found it funny, though. You are a good teacher!
Suka
Thanks for visiting our blog. Looks like you have a full house over there!
ReplyDeletePugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus