Friday, January 22, 2010

Here we go again!!!!

Hi everybuddy, Ernie here. I tell you Mom is going crazy. She has been sewing something called Adopt Me collar bandanas. She has tried some different designs & stuff. This is another one.
Still another version. She says these will help get the word out about pups needing homes when they are out being walked. She hopes....These are something called reversible and can be plain on the other side or a pattern or????
Here is Chica modeling one. She must be embarassed cuz she has her back to the camera.
OHHHHH! & another thing. We heard Mom say sure we can take her. So... another pup will be here probably Saturday(tomorrow) They are calling her Milli because she is #1000 of the pups rescued by PUP(People United for Pups). That is where M & D got me about 4 years ago. Someone suggested that name for her because it is Latin for thousand. She is from CA and is another Chihuahua mix. She weaned her puppies and is already spayed.
Sasha & I can hardly wait for Chica to be able to run and play. Won't be long now. Sasha & I are teaching her how to be a dog. She is learning how to pee & poop & eat grass & stuff.
Wonder what the new little foster will be like.
Have a great Friday.
Wags
Ernie, Sasha & Chica

18 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! What a great thing your mom is doing. LOVE the bandanas ... Wishing all the best for all the pups that needs home. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are we waiting to see and we are also waiting to see if it will only be a foster. John has just been with Daisy to see a home, and to see if they like her, they do, but she is just staring at John if he moves she moves with him. If he sits she lies so she is touching him. This one will break his heart.
    Happy foster Saturday, HE! HE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say about the bandanas,good idea but is that adopt me for you mom for your mom.
    I might have got a home if I had one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great bandanas!

    As fur Milli - how khool!

    We khan't wait to see her!

    I'm sure woo will be furry nice to her after all she's been through!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pawsome bandanas!
    Your mom is doing great work:)
    Chica, your doing a great molding job!

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cool!!

    You need to teach her to roll around in mud and eat dead squirrels. Truly the best part of life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bandanas are very cool. Your Mom is doing a pawesome job.:) Another pup? How exciting!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's some great bandanas... mom is very talented. All the best on the new foster.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your momma is very talented. And you have a big job teaching little one how to be a dog. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are very cool. And we are all for helping pups find their forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Mom. I really admire anyone who fosters. I've thought about it, but just don't know if I could ever give them up when the time came for them to leave. Then I would be the crazy guy with 200 puppies!

    The sewing is fantastic. Did your Mom do the pictures on the bananas as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Ernie, Sasha & Chica!
    Those bandanas are pawesome! Your mom is very talented!
    Milli! I am sure she will be happy to be there with you all!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a kindness you have in making those adorable bandanas!
    You all have such big caring wonderful hearts to be helping to find forever homes for this little doggies (and big doggies)
    I am thankful to you- I know many others are too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you got your new brother or sister yet. HE! HE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those bandanas are so pawesome! Your mom is sure talented! But my human wonders how she finds the time to be so creative with so many pups in her house?! I can't wait to see Milli. I know all you pups will be great friends to her!

    Sasha and Ernie, you two are amazingly great fur-sibs by patiently teaching Chica the ins-n-outs of being a pup in today's World! She is so lucky to have you two as her Mentors, and fur-sibs!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are very cute bandanas. You Mom is a nice lady to think of that.

    It'll be nice for Chica to have a dog her size to play with. Things are going to get pretty lively around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can't wait to meet Milli! Your mom is sure nice to help her out!
    We love the bandanas. They are just beautiful!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete