Hi Everybuddy,
We heard Mom talking on the phone yesterday. She was talking about pups. Rumor is... we may have a stranger living with us for awhile.... Anyhow, we are going to be fostering a little girl Chihuahua we think. Some Chihuahuas are coming up from California and we get to pick one to take care of. We have had other dogs stay with us but for visits and they lived/belonged with friends of ours. Mom is excited, nervous all at the same time. Probably will not have the little one here until the end of the month. Mom has stuff to read and learn more and the people at the rescue are very nice.
Sasha wasn't sure she wanted to hear about it. She has her paws full keeping up with me.
This is her "You've got to be kidding" face.
She decided she was ok with it. Actually she loves other dogs & people. Especially little ones. Sasha looks pretty in red too.
Mom made us get dressed up in a red scarf so she could take our pictures. I think I look pretty handsome in red. I'm not sure about this newby coming to our house. Right now I think I am top dog. Wonder what the little one will be like. Hope she realized I am the man of the dogs.
Even though I cooperated & stayed still while she made me pose, I was getting a bit tired of it. I had my mind busy thinking about how things would change. Might be good.
Here we are still in awe and surprised with the whole thing. We'll find out in about a week & a half.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a special New Year.
Thanks for visiting us.
Ernie & Sasha
I think this is wonderful! I fostered Buddy and could never give him up!!!
ReplyDeleteSasha and Ernie will be great role (roll) models!
Can't wait to see pictures of the "little one".
~K
I think you will have a great time with your visitor - just think of all the great things you will get to show her!
ReplyDeleteWe so love those who foster - they took care of us before we got to Chez Herd!
ReplyDeleteSome advice from me. (I has fostered over 300 dogs and kittehs.) Most importantly, the furst thing you need to do is teach her how to dig big holes. I teach "The Fine Art of Digging 101" class for all fosters. I just hope mom never looks under the deck.
ReplyDeleteYou both look fantastic in red.
ReplyDeleteYou'll make a great big brother. Our first PWD, Bentley who looked a lot like you was big brother to our Chi-Pom Lucy and played with her all day. They were the very best of friends.
Uh huh, you look very cute in the photos. Ernie looks very proud of the red scarf BOL! You both be good when little girl chihuahua comes.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine Oreo taking care of little chihuahua.
Send my greetings to your Mom!
AL
Hi Ernie & Sasha!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!
I bet you´ll have lots of fun with your new visitor.
Can´t wait to see the pictures!
xoxo
Thor
Woo looked sooo pawesome in your pikhs!
ReplyDeleteGood lukhk with your TakhoBell doggie!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Ernie and Sasha
ReplyDeleteYou look so festive in your red holiday scarfs! Your sweet faces look like your smiling. Beautiful faces!
I can't wait to hear of all the adventures you and the "little one" will be having.
Your such gentle souls that I bet you will get along just perfect.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you
love
tweedles
Oh dear me, if its a pup how your life will change, it is mayhem. But how kind and when they get a good home it is well worth it. Do you not want me to send this little thing we have on foster so you can practice, and give me a brake.
ReplyDeleteIt is chewing everything its mouth goes round, chair legs as well.
You both look great in red. What a great thing your Mom is doing. I hope you both have a lot of fun with the Chihuahua.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
Hi, Ernie and Sasha!
ReplyDeleteI know you are going to do a pawesome job taking care of that little puppy!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy Holidays!
Hi E and S
ReplyDeleteYou do look good in red ernie. Umm a foster pup.. i'd love to do that too but mom has her hands full with me. I think you both would make good foster siblings though.
norwood
You both look very hip and fashionable in your red scarves! And I love Sasha's "You've got to be kidding" face! I have that face, and feeling, often, so I can totally relate!
ReplyDeleteYour humans are very cool to foster dogs. Don't worry about the little one. I hear they yap a lot but are pretty harmless. Ernie, as the Alpha dog, good luck keeping every pup in control!
Suka
a chihuahua! dogs! that's a little yappy ankle nipper! our mom got bited by one of those little beasts (on her ankle) and now she doesn't like them. what prejudice, we say. of course, i, Bailey, think you should get a foster schnoodle. our mom wants another schnoodle too! what! no more dogs, mom! oh, life is so rough for us. well, enjoy your new little buddy and be good to the kiddo, okay? we hope the little kiddo will be good to you too.
ReplyDeletewoofs.
You look marvelous in those red skarves! Very festive. We think it will be fun with the new pal there for a while, and how very nice of you too!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose and mom
Hi guys..
ReplyDeleteTula passed on your message to me. THanks for that. I think mom finally fixed our blog loading issue. Thanks for your patience.
norwood
The both of you look so festive in your scarves!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch