Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving by Sasha

It's me Sasha. Finally I got to sneak in and do a post. Figured it was my turn. As you can tell Ernie is one tuckered out little guy. What a day! It was great. Family came, cousin Murphy came. He likes me. I kinda like him too. We have a lot to be thankful for. Family, friends, pups we know and get to play with. People we meet on our walks and hikes. We are so lucky to have found a loving place to be our forever home. Mom is thinking about fostering pups. She thinks she may get too attached and not want to let any of them go. Dad would probably get really attached too.
Me & Murphy. Isn't he cute. He's about 4 I think. I am 9 1/2. I heard someone call me a "cougar". I always thought that was a big cat.
Notice Ernie trying to sneak in and play with us. I think it is hard on him not being a Lab. You see Murphy & I have this Labconnection. Ernie wants Murphy to run and chase with him. I think Murphy only has eyes for me. Sometimes I think Ernie gets a bit jealous.
I got him. I'm holding him down. He was trying to clean my ears again. I think my ears are clean without him licking & cleaning them. Maybe he has an "ear fetish"???
Mom took a couple of video clips. I think Murphy & I are the stars in these but you will see Ernie try to take the center stage. He gets right in the camera with his nose. OHHHH, Ernie tried to upstage us again. We heard people tell him no.
We had a great time and got in a long walk after dinner. Murphy & his Mom & Ernie & me & Mom went to Lincoln Park for a long walk. It got kind dark really fast so we left the inside of the park and walked on the road where there were lights. Lots of people & pups walking off their Thanksgiving dinners.
Hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving and remembered all the things there are to be grateful for. Sometimes when we think about it, there are almost too many to list.
Love & licks
Sasha & Ernie

10 comments:

  1. Tank woo fur sharing your grrrreat times!

    Woo are khwite khorrekht: too many things to list!

    That would be khool of your pawrents to foster - I know the group Mom drives many of her transports fur are always looking fur fosters - it allows them to bring more khanines into their safety net fur placement!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Ha! A khougar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha,

    It's nice of your parents to foster pups... but those cuties can be hard to let go. Glad that you had a good time with Murphy doing some lab-bonding... but I think Ernie was jealous.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom "fostered" Buddy, and he's been here 2 years...many people wanted to adopt him, but Mom couldn't let him go.
    Licks and Sniffs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Ernie, he needs a fuzzy friend to snuggle with, too. Glad you guys had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Murphy is so cute! I know Ernie and Sasha would like him...I too had just adopted another dog. I would post it soon...Happy Thanksgiving to both of you Ernie and Sasha. So thankful that I have met you here on Blogger.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor little Ernie. if he wants to be around his own kind, he can come and live with us. this is schnoodle-land and he won't be an outsider here!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! How neat that your mom wants to foster! Bless her!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sasha.. you are a cougar.. rah rah. murphy only has eyes for you. Poor ernie.. don't worry someday you'll find your own lady love.. It's not your sister.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you all are so sweet together. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We did too!
    Blessings.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete