Monday, October 5, 2009

It's All About Toys

Hi everyone, We just got back. We missed reading all your bloggies but we will be visiting yours over the next few days. We were gone for over a week at the cabin. We like it there becuz there is so much to do and sniff. Mom is still working on getting some more of the pictures done. This is me Sasha. Yes I am finally getting another chance to put my two paws to work and tell of our cabin adventure. I shared my good tug toy with Ernie and he wouldn't share. So me being the good girl M & D say I am, I picked out another toy to play with. Maybe he will want it. He kind of does that. Here is Ernie with a bone (nylabone) and my pink tug. He likes to play keep a way. Mom says I am good since I am twice his size I could take anything I wanted from him. But I really like the little guy. He is my best friend. Next to M & D that is. See how nice I am. I am giving him my pretty please face. Notice how he won't look at me.
How do you like those eyes. He is so dark and he has such dark brown Schnoodle eyes that it is hard to get good pics of him. He is our favorite Schnoodle. Of course we also like Bailey. He is about the onliest other Schnoodle we know. Ernie and his favorite squeaky toy. He loves to run after it and then take the lonnnnng way back to Mom by going around the cabin AND the shed.
The sun was out and it was much cooler but Mom said it was a beautiful Fall Day. Whatever that is. We just knew it felt good to be running and playing and not getting so hot.
Gues the little guy was ready to go in and get some more water. OR --- maybe he was just taking a breather so he wouldn't have to chase it.
This is me Sasha with my favorite toy. A Kong Wubba. It used to squeak, but I guess it got worn out or something. You know the orange toy that Ernie has and loves used to be mine. But when he came to live with us, I let him play with it. Now it is his favorite and M & D bought me a new toy. It's not the same but still fun.
More later. Have a great week!
Ernie & Sasha

11 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time at the cabin! Thank you for all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like it was a blast. I would love to go someplace like that. I am glad you are back.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Looking forward to more of your pawsome posts!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...welcome back! I can smell fun here. Nice to see guys back!

    Coffee and Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time at the cabin! It looks like we have the same Nylabones! We love them too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, my favorite toy is always whatever Pee-Wee has in his mouth. I just can't help myself.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are back from the cabin. You are a very nice doggy to share your toys. I kinda hog all the toys here. BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we can't wait to run and play on a cool day. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys...
    mom realized she reads your blog posts at work then forgets to comment when home.

    I was a bit scared with the glowball eyeballs Ernie.. spooky! And Wuba wuba.. Fall is more fun.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a good big sister to share your toys so nicely.

    My dogs all love the Wubbas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!
    Looks like you had a fun time at the cabine! You are so nice sharing your toys! =)

    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete