Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thanks to Scarlet Puppynickel

We didn't realize it at the time but when SP destroyed our leather leashes, we were going to need new ones. Well --- here it is. It is a 2 banger & it is bright red. We gave it a good workout on our walk. It's worked pretty good. Sure kept us together. We have some other gadgets called couplers Mom has used. But she got carried away when she saw this pretty red leash and coupler in one.
We also got new scarves. I think Sasha looks prettysexy in hers. I have mine on too. I think the color is good on me, shows off my handsomeness.
Sasha loves treats and she is working Mom and giving one of her looks. I'm not sure how she does it but her mouth is all wrinkled looking. I'm just being watchful and
pitiful. I can work Mom too. I like this look but Mom has me a bit out of focus. She needs to steady up a bit. This is my are you done yet pose. Note my front legs. Do you think she gets it??
Hope you all had a nice weekend. Thanks for visiting.
Love
Ernie & Sasha

16 comments:

  1. I think mum needs to get one of those special leashes for when my friend Monty comes to visit. We all get tangled up when we're walking with her, mostly because Monty's such a slow coach. This would make him keep up. Very smart new scarves you both have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ernie & Sasha!
    Your new leashes are pretty cool! It´s beautiful and keep you together! You two look very stylish in your new scarves!

    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new scarves...
    Do they make leashes w/ 3 straps?
    Wrooo wrooo,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a leash like that one. Mom uses it when she needs to keep one hand available for something besides dogs.

    We love your new scarves. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey those are nice scarves, do you like it? I love scarves. You looked very dignified in the last photos hahahaha, my dogs especially the labs are used to that kind of posing hahaha.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. you 2 are too cute!!!! we lovelove your new scarves and that double leash thingie is pawsome. we are amazed and impressed that you 2 kiddos can walk that way. our mom tried one of those leashes on us (well 2 of us) and we got all tangled up and went different directions and it didn't work out so well.

    Ernie, you have a very cute look when you are crossing your paws. we would give you anything if you looked at us like that.

    woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new leash and bandanas. And those mooch faces, nice job! I have tagged you in a game. Stop by my blog to see why if you want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ernie and Sasha
    Nice nice nice looking bandanas. I think chewing up leashes has many perks. Nice walkies... new bandanas... and then fancy poses. I love it.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love working Mom that is the best! Your bandanas are very nice on both of you. You are very handsome Ernie.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scarves look great on you guys, I am impressed with your fashion sense!
    Have a great day!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that leash thingy! Dunc and I need one, but we'll have to find something that works for me (pink) and for him (blue) this could be hard!

    I also love the scarves! Lookin' goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a pretty cool leash. Mom stuggles with leading 3 of us.. Louie doesn't like Callie walking next to him so she is constantly running behind mom..
    Awesome scarves..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coupled leash looks like fun! We'd love to try that out!
    You guys both look very stylish in your new bandanas!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey did you two grow gills? Come up from the water! I wanna play
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  15. great leash - we cant walk on couplers - woodrow wont poop

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete