
How do you like these big new friends? Chewy is back by the stairs and Maggie is in front.

A closeup of Chewy. They sure are nice and they are big. We had never seen a Tibetan Mastiff until we met these. Their Mom is very nice too. Their house/cabin is not very far from ours when we go to the mountains.

Can you believe - - - The middle of May and there was a snow storm with hail, snow and sleet etc. It was beautiful to see but it did not last long.

Sure was pretty all white like it was.

We found a Chipmunk - - he was a fast little fella and he liked to hide out under the shed. We thought maybe if we double teamed him we could get him. Nah - - - didn't work. But we had fun trying.

Sasha posing and watching for critters. Isn't she pretty?

I am really determined to get hold of that little critter. They sure are fast and good at hiding.

Didn't get the chipmunk so played with my toy rope for a bit. They made me come in for a bit.

Sasha sacked out.... She needs her beauty sleep. BUT I am so handsome I don't need as much.

Back at it again. We share toys but we also try to outwit each other.

I think we are wearing down. It was a big day outside at the cabin.

Sasha taking time out. It was getting warm. The snow didn't last long. The pictures in this edition were taken during the week we were there.

I like resting in the green grass much better. It is cooler. I kind of blend into the log, don't you think??

Mom sometimes goes crazy with the camera. The toy in my mouth really squeaks. I have found out how to work it so it only squeaks when I want it to. I love this one.

I play keep away with Sasha. She doesn't try to take it away -- But she does wait for me to let down my guard.

She likes to run after me and I really like her to chase me. We were having so much fun.
We love going to the cabin and spending time in the country. We have heard wild Turkeys, Coyotes, a frog under our porch, and even saw lots of cows and llamas. So many sights, sniffs and fun up there.
Have fun you all.
Sniffs & woofs
Ernie and Sasha
Hello Ernie and Sasha! It looks like you live in a pretty place just like I do. My mom thinks that your buddy Chewy looks a lot like me except his ears lie down and my ears stand up. Thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteYour Pal,
Trooper
Snow in May? We need to come and visit you guys! We love snow and miss it already!
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of chippers in our yard too and they are very fast little buggers!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Really? Snow in May? But you had fun anyway!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie
we don't even get snow in January
ReplyDeletewe were quite excited to see the tibetian mastiffs! we have never seen them before except in books. we heard they are the size of donkeys and can weigh up to 250 pounds!!!! we were NOT excited to see the snow! hehehe
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful place. we love places like that where we can run free. that's the way that life should be. we bet you got nice and tired from all of that running and exploring.
ReplyDeletewoofs!
Wow E and S
ReplyDeleteI never met a tibetian mastiff either. They look a bit more calm than me. AND YOU HAD SNOW! CHIPMUNKS, UPSIDE DOWN TIME and sQUEAKY fun! Do you have room for a house guest?
NOrwood
Hi Ernie & Sasha
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. We loved all those photos! The Tibetan Mastiffs are amazing and snow in May - Wow!
lots of woofs
Clive
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Just dropping by to give you an award!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Rufus and Indie