As you will see I have been working on this off & on for a while. I started it on May 8 and that is evidently the date it will post under. As Ernie says -"Mom sure has a lot to learn, we try to be patient with her." (Ernie & Sasha's Mom)
We received an award from Anita, Indie, and Rufus. Were we ever surprised. Our very FIRST one. THANK YOU!! We really appreciate it.We want to pass it on to those whose blogs we have enjoyed. We enjoy all the blogs we have found so far and hope to find even more. We are having SO much fun meeting and finding out more about all of you. There are many we haven't met yet & we are looking forward to meeting them.
I got some good information about how to enter the links so they showed correctly. I must still be missing something because this is how they came out. I will keep trying but wanted to get this off to everyone since it has been so long. Hope you all have a great day!!!
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Now I will give it to:
http://secretschnoodle.blogspot.com/The 4 Bs
http://norwoodunleashed.blogspot.com/Norwood
http://northfordmaggie.blogspot.com/Maggie & Mitch
http://suzukisblog.blogspot.com/Suzuki
http://thetnbullterrors.blogspot.com/TN Bull
http://checkersthepeekapoo.blogspot.com/Checkers - I can no longer access this blog for some reason
http://groomerang.blogspot.com/Groomer Angie
http://theminnieblog.blogspot.com/Minnie Moo
http://thesplorinwolfies.blogspot.com/The Sploring Wolfies -Saige & Guinness
Wags and wiggles!!
Ernie & Sasha
Thank you for the award! DawgMom says thanks for giving it to her bloggie too! We can't get to Checkers' blog anymore either since our pooter updated to IE 8. hhhhmmmm very curious!
ReplyDeleteFeather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^