Saturday, March 28, 2009

We finally got to Marymoor Park again. We talked Mom into in but if truth be known we think she enjoys it as much as we do. Sasha & Me (Ernie) getting ready to get wet. Sasha usually gets in before me. I figure to let her check things out first. After a swim we went for a walk. Lots of sniffs to check out. Can't miss those. Back at the water. We sure do have good time there. Sometimes it is really hard for Mom to get Sasha girl out of it. Can't you see me - I am tryng to help Mom. He he!!! Me (Ernie), Sasha and Bailey(another Schnoodle) We don't usually see to many of us Schnoodles. Lots of friends at the park. All sizes, shapes, and colors. It is cool!!! Treat time!! Wow more pups showed up when the treats came out. Treats are sure to help us get enough energy to get to the car so we can rest up on the way home. A good day for all of us. Smiles and happyness to you !!! Ernie & Sasha

4 comments:

  1. hey kiddos, that was sure a fun day at the park. we loved all of the running and chasing and sniffing and swimming and treats too! we just love the dog park and it's even more fun with friends!

    our mom's pictures didn't turn out so good. it seems she had a slight camera malfunction. but we will post a photo or two in a day or two.

    we hope to see you at the park again very soon!

    woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that second photo. How fun. I wish I went with you!

    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fur stopping by. I have added you to my friends list so I can stop by more often. I hope thats ok?
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey pups- I was just poking through your archives (can you tell I am supposed to be working?!) and saw this post. Do you ever see Darwin (Dane) when you go to this park? Seems like she is a regular there. Small world I guess. It looks like an awesome park though. Just today I was looking for a swimming spot for my Moose and the 2 places I went had lots of jellyfish on the bottom so Moose was out of luck! Considering I live on an island it is unbelievably hard to find a place to swim!

    ReplyDelete