Hi, I'm Ernie. I am a Schnoodle. I was lucky to come to this house & have Sasha the Lab as my best friend. I came here when I was 1 1/2 years old and I am now almost 4. Sasha came when she was 1 1/2 years old too. But she is now almost 9 years old. Sasha & I went with Mom for a long walk yesterday with our friends down the street (Sammy, the Jack Russell and his Mom). We had a great walk, went thru the woods and had lots of sniffs too. We walked for about 2 hours. It was good to get home, get some food, and rest our feet.

hi Ernie and Shasha, you two sure look like nice dogs. we love to make friends with you. we especially like schnoodles, because we don't know any. i, Bailey, am from minnesota and i am 5 years and 5 months old. Ernie, do you know where you came from? you look like a standard schnoodle, like me. my mom was a silver standard schnauzer and my dad was a white standard poodle. i turned out black, but my vet calls me grey. funny, huh?
ReplyDeletewe hope you can make friends with Dogs with Blogs. you can find some links there on our sidebar. it's a really fun and supportive community. we have a lot of dog friends there, even a hamster and some kitties. in person, we like to chase cats, but on the blogs they are cool.
woofs!