He everybuddy, Ernie here. It seems M can't be trusted. Here it is Thanksgiving & people are coming to visit. And cousin Murphy too. And what does she do???
Well, I'll tell you.... This is Fritz. He came on Saturday. M says there was an urgent need to move some pups. So she said yes. Don't know what she was thinking. I have to agree Fritz is cute and fun & easy to be with. But there is a limit??? maybe..
We still have Caya. She still loves Sasha. I have to say she has a cute tongue but Sasha looks a bit pained with all the kisses and stuff.
Oh yes, then she agreed to take Mario. He is tiny about 5 pounds.
He is beautiful. But is afraid a lot. If in doubt he hides in his crate. But when M leaves the room he bolts out of it and follows her. If she turns around he dashes back into it.
He came home with M & D on Saturday too.
He loves to play & sniff & follow all of us around the yard. He likes to come out of his crate all by himself. If M reaches into it, he plasters himself at the very back. So the door is opened and when left alone he comes out easy. It is his safe place. He is already getting more comfortable & actually takes a treat from M & D.
Lucas "You brought how many home?!" Than makes 7 of us not counting Cousin Murphy...
I gave Mom "the stare". I couldn't believe my eyes. Looking on the bright side....It is not boring & there are lots of pups to play with.
Wonder why M likes her glass of wine at night......
Later
Ernie, for Sasha & Chica too
Ernie, give M a break. No one wants to be alone for the holidays... However, if it will make you feel better you can send Mario down here.
ReplyDeleteOh, I has given my mom that stare so many times afore. I swear, they furget how to count sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute puppies to play with! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Thor x
BOL Your mommy and daddy are such sweet people to help all those doggies out! Hahah nothing like the holidays to spend time with the family :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's awesome!! All new friends! Although it might be bad if they started hoggin' in on your toys and noms! At least they're small! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at all those kids to hang out with. Ernie be nice, BOL
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Sounds like you will have a nice party ;-)
ReplyDeleteWizz
Wow. That's a lot of doggies - you guys could open up your own day care!
ReplyDelete*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus
You're sure going to have a fun Thanksgiving with that whole crowd. Our Mom sure thinks Mario is cute. She said she'd like to snuggle with him.
ReplyDeleteMorgan, Tsar and the Porties
That's a house full! Hope all you pups and humans have a great Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Better get another turkey.
We always say, the more the merrier!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Amen to what Maggie and Mitch said.:) Fritz and Mario are super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
You have a very full house! But you also have a wonderful M.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
hey Ernie,
ReplyDeleteThat is one pawsome stare! I bet your mom took notice. Sometimes us pups have to keep our humans in line!
Your house looks so fun right now! I wish I could run over and play with all of you! I can understand Sasha being a bit annoyed by all the licks, it can be a bit much at times. But Caya is so adorable, and the love she has for Sasha is too sweet for woofs!
That is a sweet photo of Lucas, and Fritz and Mario are too cute! And I love the story of Mario and the Crate. Your mom and dad are SO pawsome to help all the pups, especially during this time of Thanksgiving. They are Angels!
Have fun with the Pack, Ernie! Your the Alpha Male, don't forget it! ;->
Suka
seven pups! wowweeee, Ernie. that's terrific. your M has such a good heart to take in these needy pups and to be so patient with them. she is going to win over Mario in no time at all. we like the photo of you giving her "the look". you are such a handsome boy. you're a good boy too, to be so nice with everydog. have a happy thanksgiving! we hope some turkey finds its way into your dog dish.
ReplyDeletewoofs.