Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow!!

It was a cold and snowy time!! Hi, Sasha here!!  Did we ever have a good time.  Wish it had been deeper but you know the little ones would have gotten lost in it.  Ernie and I would have had to break trails.  So maybe this was better.
We think maybe this was the first snow for the fosters.  Fritz really liked it .  He has such short little legs he acted like a little snow plow & collected snow on his belly hair.
We hear he has a meeting Sunday with some people who are interested in him.


Here I am following Ernie and Chica up the stairs.  Mom says I am doing really good  on the stairs since I have been taking stuff called Gluecoesammy.  Whatever that is...
Not much snow compared to what some pups get, but it had just started.
See how the little ones follow me.  They follow Ernie too.  I think we are the heroes & leaders.
Caya ran back down the steps into the basement.  When none of us went down, she came back up.  She didn't want to miss all the fun maybe.
There's Ernie with Fritz & Caya  checking the fence line.  They didn't find any cats this time.  Cats must have been hiding inside.
 Caya with double coats on.  She still shivered, so didn't stay out too long.
Mario, Frits, Chica, and Lucas playing and running.  Notice how Chica & Lucas got air.....They started racing  & chasing each other.
The guys, Ernie,Luca, and Mario playing.  In this picture they were just talking trash & waiting for one of them to make the first move.
Caya & Mario surveying the area.  Trying to decide what to do next.  Their little feets were getting cold.

This is Chica and me.  She wanted the wanted the yellow ball I had in my mouth but when I wouldn't give it to her, she took off to get into some other mischief.  It tasted like snow but felt like a tennis ball.
More snooping and sniffing.
Handsome Ernie.  He was starting to look like a snowdog.  He was turning white.  The good thing is he really shows up in the snow.

For a little guy, Mario really likes it in the snow.
Ernie again.  What a camera hog. 

Hope all our furiends had a great Thanksgiving!!
Sasha, for Ernie & Chica

17 comments:

  1. Looks like great zoomie conditions to us. We don't have snow, so we like to look at yours.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha, I think you and Ernie are heroes, too! it's wonderful of you two to keep an eye on the little guys in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any snow is good snow!!! Heehee. I love looking at little doggies in the snow; I love the coats and the short little leggies (although it is a bummer that their teeny feet get cold so quickly!)!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must has takened FUREVER to get all those coats on to go out and play in the snow! We had a little here while we woz hiking but nuttin sticked. That glue stuff sure is good fur the joints. I is supposed to has Arthur Itis in one of my knees but that glue stuff keeps it from bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of effuryone in the snow! wooowooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are just loving your snow! We sure wish we had some of it at our house!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great snowdog pikhs!!!

    Isn't it just the bestest most pawesomest thing!?!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe it...snow in Seattle, in November with 16 degree temps. Lady loved plowing her nose through the white stuff. Looks like your crew had a good time too. Its good to be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, we want some snow to play in. All we've had is rain.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just got the cold air for Thanksgiving, without the snow! That's okay, I'm more than happy without it for a while longer, but we'll play in it like crazy when it comes!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snow looks pawesome! It looks like you all had a great time playing with the white stuff.:) We've got our paws crossed for Fritz tomorrow.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeepers what fun in the snow. All the furries look so happy,... are they making snow angels too?
    What gorgeous photos of everyone..
    I love you ,,, my friends
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. wasn't that just the best snow??!! we hope that the little pups stayed warm. our snow is all melted now. we hope we get some more soon. we love snow.

    Ernie, you look just as handsome as i, Bailey, do in the snow. i guess we are just good looking dogs!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a lot of snow but I can see you all enjoyed it!
    It looks brrrrrr to me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep that snow away from me! I can see you all are having fun, but man, I could wait a whole nother month to see the white stuff, thank you very much.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sasha, I'm glad to hear about the steps and that glucosamine stuff!

    Love the snow and your fosters. You are a wonderful dog to foster those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loves Caya's coat!! But no mittens?!?! BOL!

    ReplyDelete